starting again!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by linzi_lou, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

Hi well I did fall off the wagon after a brill start of putting my all into it, it seems the party I went to and thought I wad good at, actually lead to my sts which made me feel so fed up! so I decided to leave it a week to try and get it out of my system before starting again!

so now is my new week, unfortunately I've put about 3lb on! i wasn't going to admit to that lol but I suppose I should if I'm to do it properly!

This forum seems to help me! I suppose telling someone else I've been bad and put on makes me feel worse! But then itl hopefully give me the kick up the bum I need!

So new week weighed today at 11 stone 5.4lb I've decided to go back to the old plan and see how I do.

Hope you have all been doing better than me!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW ProPoints
    Clean slate, forget about before and good luck :)
    Sometimes you really do need to get it all out your system, rather than depriving yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.