• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting again

S: 16st6.2lb C: 15st9.2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st11lb(4.78%)
hiii everyone

so this is probably my 4th attempt at starting exante (i did lipotrim 100% for 11 weeks then went awol.. and never managed to get into exante for more than a few days)

i'm soooooo desperate to get through it this time as i came to within 8lbs of my target in july and then messed it up!

anyone else starting today or still kind of new at this? think i'll need a good kick up the bum to keep me going :)

hope everyone's doing well and feeling good xo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st0lb C: 13st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 4st1lb(22.62%)
Im starting today, not really sure how much support i will be as i have zero willpower and praying i can stick this out. I only have a weeks worth of stuff as a friend gave me it, but if i manage to day 6 i will order 2 weeks of shakes, taking it a bit at a time. Good luck x

S: 24st0lb C: 20st13lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 3st1lb(12.8%)
another starter today here. not too bad so far. had the strawberry shake for breakfast and a choc orange bar for lunch. starting to feel a bit of a headache coming on, think I might be a bit low on the water intake so far.

I figure if I can stick it out for the first week it should hopefully start getting easier. I know if I hit the first weigh in and have a decent loss that will be really motivating so it's just getting through to there and avoiding the temptation to keep weighing myself.

slim1day

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 15st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back.
2nd go for me.
Day 4 and going well, need to up the water consumption though