Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

starting again

Discussion in 'Exante' started by perfectxmess, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hiii everyone

so this is probably my 4th attempt at starting exante (i did lipotrim 100% for 11 weeks then went awol.. and never managed to get into exante for more than a few days)

i'm soooooo desperate to get through it this time as i came to within 8lbs of my target in july and then messed it up!

anyone else starting today or still kind of new at this? think i'll need a good kick up the bum to keep me going :)

hope everyone's doing well and feeling good xo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goodbyelardarse

goodbyelardarse Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(22.62%)
    Im starting today, not really sure how much support i will be as i have zero willpower and praying i can stick this out. I only have a weeks worth of stuff as a friend gave me it, but if i manage to day 6 i will order 2 weeks of shakes, taking it a bit at a time. Good luck x

4. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    awhh i'm sure you'll do fine :) just keep thinking of the end result.
    just shout if you need some motivation xo

5. chiefdave

chiefdave Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    another starter today here. not too bad so far. had the strawberry shake for breakfast and a choc orange bar for lunch. starting to feel a bit of a headache coming on, think I might be a bit low on the water intake so far.

I figure if I can stick it out for the first week it should hopefully start getting easier. I know if I hit the first weigh in and have a decent loss that will be really motivating so it's just getting through to there and avoiding the temptation to keep weighing myself.

6. slim1day

slim1day Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    Welcome back.
    2nd go for me.
    Day 4 and going well, need to up the water consumption though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.