Starting Again!

Thanks. Am pleased as I only started monday. Hope I can keep it up over the dreaded weekend!!

Well done on 3lbs off!
I'm on day 2 now and back into the swing of thinking WW and not pinot grigio and clotted cream eton mess!!

:D

x

Morning all! Well I survived friday ok i think. I had my usual friday treat of chinese takeaway and wine but surprisingly i didn't eat or drink as much as i normally would do. so today Im back onto it. Just got to do food shopping after my nail appointment so will be stocked up ready for the week ahead.
Breakfast was 50g of muesli and a bit of ss milk.
Will update the rest of my food diary later.

Lx

Ok so far the food is this

B - muesli 5 pp
Milk 1pp

L- ww wrap 3pp
Chicken. 2pp
Bag of French fries 2 pp

For tea am gonna have homemade chicken tandoori rice and salad . Will point up later.

Can not believe the weather here. It's torrential!
L x

laa68 said:
Ok so far the food is this

B - muesli 5 pp
Milk 1pp

L- ww wrap 3pp
Chicken. 2pp
Bag of French fries 2 pp

For tea am gonna have homemade chicken tandoori rice and salad . Will point up later.

Can not believe the weather here. It's torrential!
L x

I'll send you some sunshine :0)

I'd love some thanks! Whereabouts are you? I'm near Blackburn in Lancashire and the weather here is awful!
Ok so I had the tea as planned and it pointed at 10 points. So I have 11 points left for the rest of the day! Might treat myself to a glass of wine.

L x

Morning all! Guess what, it's still raining here :( I did have my wine last night. I had a couple of glasses so I probs went over by a couple of points. On the plus side I didint get the munchies as I usually do so that was OK. Am going to Trafford Centre later so will walk those couple of points off no doubt. Will post my food list later. Hope you're ok
L x

Morning,boo to the rain! Hope it clears up for you soon.Thats good that you didn't get your usual munchies after the wine.Have a good day :0)

Thanks. Well I'm back from the Trafford Centre having spent a fortune on youngest son as he is off on a school trip next week. We didn't go for our usual Nando's or Rice meal so came back absolutely starving! As soon as I got in I made a WW chicken and salad wrap and had some french fries which I pointed it all at 7pp. So that's 11 I have had so far out of my 33. I always cook a homemade beef curry in the slow cooker on a sunday so will be having that with rice and a couple of popadoms. I think that 225g of boiled rice works out at 9 points? So I have plenty left for some of my beef curry. I always get stuck when pointing family meals cos I dont know how much beef to have. I put in a pataks jar of sauce and i dont know how many points in that?

LX

Sounds like a busy day for you! Glad you got something nice to eat when you got home. If you know the protein etc of the packs I can work it out for you?

Hi everyone. I'm still here and going strong. I know I havent posted my food on here for a couple of days but i have been writing it all down in my journal so am in control. Yesterday i only had 22 points out of my 33 but really didnt want anything else. Its been another busy day at school but here's my food today

B- poached egg on a slice of ww bread - 5pp

L- a ww meal 9pp
bag of french fries 2pp
apple

T- 120g of roast chicken 4pp
150g of boiled potatoes 3
cauli, broccoli, carrots
gravy 2

Snack- 2 dry ryvitas 2pp?

so thats 27/33 eaten.
L x

Hello again, Food today as follows:

B- muesli 5
splash of milk 1

d- ww meal 8
snackajacks 2
apple

T- pasta 150g 4
bolognese sauce 5?

Snack- 4 ryvita with a scrape of lowlow cheese 5

so thats 30/33 today. Weigh in tomorrow which I/m dreading even though I have stuck to my points all week. Just feeling bloated today, probs with the heat as its been very muggy.
L x

Back