Starting again :)

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
Hiya :)
I'm starting again. I'd like to last 9 weeks just before i start uni and fit nicely back into my size 14's as they're a little tight.
How much is it possible to lose in 9 weeks and does anyone know if you can replace the chicken on the refeed menu with eggs?

Caziedalts said:
Hey Juju. How are you? Hope all is well.

I've had a little break for past 4-5 weeks. Still been having mostly shakes for lunch but haven't been properly doing it. I'm hovering between 3-4lb loss/gain so all isn't bad. Still want to lose 1 more stone and get to 11 stone this time but. Ant find motivation to get back 100%. So frustrating isn't it!

Well, good to have you back. You can do it, you know the score! You did amazingly before and can do it again. Good luck. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Best wishes, Caz. xx

Aw well done! 4/5lbs isn't bad at all :)
That's a good idea, if I don't manage the 3 shakes a day I might have two and a meal.
You'll get to 11 stone in no time :-D!!

Thank you Cazie, I just hope I can stick to it this time, it's so difficult xxx

Hiya juju good luck!

You can do it. Your pics inspired me to start which I'm grateful for :)

Take each day as it comes, keep drinking your water and you'll get the results you want.

xox

Thanks girlies!
I've started today. I only have nine weeks and I want to get back to a size 14.
Really struggling though xxx

Oops I'll be doing it for seven weeks, I go on holiday. So I'll re-feed just before that. Then start for a few more weeks afterwards.
I'm just so scared to get weighed. I've put at least 2 stone on I think :( hopefully ill lose whatever I've put on in the next 7 weeks.
How're you girls getting on? xxx

really good luck, I just feel that at least you are correcting NOW instead of a few stone more, think we all need to learn this before its too late, hope you get to where you want to be in time x

Back