Starting Again..

Stina84

Hello :) Ive been on CWP 6 weeks. Lost a stone in first 3. The next 2 i lost a pound each week, and this week ive binged almost every day. WI tomorrow will be a gain. I really need to do this. Are any other ladies struggling too? Xx

Hello :) Ive been on CWP 6 weeks. Lost a stone in first 3. The next 2 i lost a pound each week, and this week ive binged almost every day. WI tomorrow will be a gain. I really need to do this. Are any other ladies struggling too? Xx

Hello,

Yes. Me.

I started 2 weeks ago and had a great 7lb loss in my first week on SS. I am 5 ft 4 and weighed 12 stone 4. First week weigh in put me at 11 stone 11.

I then entered my second week of SS and was feeling...unwell. Spaced out, zero energy etc. So I ate. And this triggered something in me so the upshot is that I have put 3lbs back on after a weekend of carb stuffing.

Today I start afresh. I have had 1.5 litres of water so far and a bar.

Rock n roll eh?

So - you are not alone.

Thank God its not just me. Im same 5'4" and was 17 stone 1 pound. After 6 wks im 17 pound less at 15 stone 12 lb. I really, really thought id gained i binged on bread n cheese like there was a famine but at wi tonight i lost 2! 6 weeks and no gains but my head is still a mess and im craving carbs now obv. And i have a ton more to go than u. Well done on ur first wk dont let one wk stop u. Whens ur next weigh in? Xx

Just saw this was 8 hours ago thought it was right now lol - how was ur day?? X

Hello...

Next weigh in is on Monday so I am trying desperately to stay on track! I also have a love of the carbs [ umm, namely cake and cheese! ] so I know how hard this can be.

From 17 st 1 to 15 st 12 is really very good indeed. I am also very familiar with the 'oh sod it, I am going to EAT ' feeling but I am determined to exercise some bloody self control and get a grip of myself.

I would like to stick to SS until I get to 10 st 13 and then I feel that me and the CWP may be parting company!

How are you doing today? So far I have had a chocolate int crunch bar [ truly grim ] and a litre of water.

I've lost 16lb in the first 3 weeks, but I went camping at the weekend with friends (was completely honest with CDC from the beginning) and ate normally for the whole weekend (in fact I went a little mad!!!) 3 cooked breakfasts, a pizza, fish and chips, huge bbq with puddings etc. I went straight back onto diet on Monday morning, but boy am I suffering now, just want to cheat the whole time!
I will get through this though and am being weighed tomorrow, so am hoping not too much damage has been done. I look at it as even if I put on a pound or 2 I am still so much less than 3 weeks ago!

Have to do it all again in 3 weeks as off camping again! Oops!

GG i love the choc mint. So funny how everyone likes diff products. Today ive had bran flakes a banana skim milk and a peanut bar. Im doing step 3 to get myself out of binge mode! Not doing it 100% like didnt measure my cereal but one step at a time. Feelin veryyy motivated again. Thank God! Do u have a weekly wi GG? Xx

Yes, every Monday. Although I am one of those maniacs who hops on and off the scales on a daily basis. I would love to see a 4lb loss next Monday.

Is the peanut bar nicer than the mint? Actually, it can't possibly be worse....

I admire you for being able to eat food and stick to the diet too.. I eat food [ albeit cottage cheese or Quorn ] and suddenly decide it gives me a license to start scarfing cherry bakewells...

Hmmmm

I am also a terrible binger, really. It is some miracle that I am not a lot bigger because I can really go for it when the mood takes me.

Good to hear you're feeling so motivated.

Also good to talk on here : ) I haven't 'fessed up to my pals that I am doing this diet. Mainly because I know what they'll say...

My pals are all between size 6 n maybe a small size 14 none of them ever been overweight. I had a puurree sugar craving there but had my choc bar and a banana - woo! Baby steps! Ive told them im tryin to be healthy n theyre bein fab im v lucky. But when they say theyre having fat days i want to box them!! Xx

I like the peanut yeh. But i like them all apart from toffee n im sickened wi the orange one. Ive just switched from a Fri to a Mon and i wanted 3lb this week, lets see how we do!! Ru vegetarian? Xx

Sarah i was thinking exactly the same this week any gain can be lost, im v lucky havent gained in my 6 wks but really thought i had!! Good luck tmo ket us know! How u been today? Ive been good but hardly any water :( xx

Yes, I'm vegetarian. I intend to low carb after I finish this hellish experience but it's always really tricky as a veggie - especially as I don't like eggs.

I 'quite' liked the orange chocolate bar. Well, I say 'liked ...' it was infinitely better than mint choc! I may go mad and have a cranberry one tomorrow.

Im veggie too but i love eggs. I have the tiredness and headache today! Bleugh! Xx

Ah yes, our old friends the tiredness and headaches. I don't think there is an awful lot you can do to be honest. Drinking more water just makes me feel nauseous so I prescribe an early night and some painkiller tabs.

Today I ate...

A minging mint bar
A vaguely palatable mushroom soup
An OK fruits of the forest shake made into a mousse < although quite unlike any mousse I have tasted before >

Here is to another day done.....

I had a crisps n bread slip at midnight but been strict today. Thats good we are both vegetarian. Hows today gone? Ive been to dentist and have numb mouth so no cravings, result x x

Was it nice bread?

Sorry to hear about your gob but on the plus side, it takes away the ability to munch. Every cloud and all that!

Today has been 'tricky.' I have had a bar, and two shakes and 2.5 litres of water, so I am indeed a paragon of virtue. However, I really am having to take this one hour at a time - vigilance at all times. I feel hungry and want to eat. I think about cake a lot.

I am going to have a bath very soon to take my mind off it I think and paint my nails again.

You?

Ive had a 400 cal pret a manger wrap thing and a choc bar. Im not making time to drink water thats tmos challenge now im almost back to bein gd. Im not fully sticking to plan im tweaking it i know im not supposed to but the tweaks are a damn improvement to the way i was before and if its healthy and working ill try it. No cravings at all to cheat today. Ive been in bed since i got in barely slept last night. Today is slimmest ive felt so thats a big motivation size 18 work suit is getting baggy. Do u like water or do u make urself drink it? Well done on ur day. Cakes pure cellulite. Think bikini xx

I detest water. I am a pepsi max girl - although not a two litre a day guzzler of it... I usually drink 2 cans a day. However, I've knocked that on the head for now and am drinking my 2 litres. I don't like it at all though. So... boring.

I have decided that I am only going to do CD until I see the number '10' on the scales. Then I think I will stop. I miss eating too much, it's so hard isn't it?

You've had two great weeks though - practically a stone off! Fantastic.

We are halfway through! I think ill peek at scales tomorrow am! Been good last two days but hardly any h2o. I find it so hard as in my job i literally talk 8 hours a day. How goes today xx

Back