Starting again!

maxusa

Hi just joined this forum and am back on ww starting today. Have loads of weight to lose and have messed about on every diet under sun including alternate day fasting, liquid only lost weight and then binged and put back on! So this has to be it. Just need to stay on track and so this!! If anyone out there has loads to lose I have 8 stone would love a buddy

Hi i have 3st10 to lose which is loads for me. Looking for a supportive buddy...fed up of dieting and failing. ru goin to grps? coke and chocolate are my downfalls what about you xx

hi ladies i about 7/8 stone to lose i am only 0.5lb from losing my first stone but due not having having a very good week i dnt think i will lose it this week :(

are u both doin WW from home or have u joined a group? i dint really wanna go to a group but havent looked back going to group and knowing i have to be weighed infront of someone makes me wanna do well!! i will feel so ashamed tonight if i have put on!!

my down falls are chocolate but coz i am on 42points a day i find in the evening if i have some points left over i will have a chocolate bar i have crunchies or freddos or curly wurlys n jus found out dime bars are only 4pp so will be gettin some of those in!! i love fizzy pop but limited myself to water all day then 1glass of diet coke or pepsi max at night with i put my lil boy too bed lol!!

what days do u ladies WI?
xxx

Hiya all. Ive got about 8 more stones to lose now that im down a stone and a half. Fallen off the ww trail but heading back on 2m. Need to shift this weight.

Good luck Maxusa- how you finding it so far?

Hi girls, I have about 8 stone to lose too, started off well at the beginning of the year and lost 2 stone but have not been on plan for months and after an all-inclusive holiday to Mexico i have put half a stone back on so need to put the brakes on NOW before the whole 2 stone goes back on!!!!

I am getting back on track on Monday and would love a few buddies to keep me motivated. xxxxx

Hi Nikki, Im not one of the girls but happy to be a WW buddy! Im on week 3 of my WW journey nd seems to be going well so far. good luck monday :D

good luck girlies we can do this!!
lets keep writing so we no how were all getting on!
i lost my first stone last night (got my second silver 7 and 5%) feels great!
xxx

Back