Starting again

manda72

Hi everyone I've not been on here for ages but I did sw ages ago and lost over 2st then came to a stop so joined ww but didn't enjoy it as much as sw so I'm now doing it at home and its only been a few days but I'm so motivated since reading lots of posts on here x

Last edited:
It's great in here isn't it?!! I only joined a few days ago and I'm addicted! I have never been so excited or determined! Good luck with your first week, this is my first week back too! X

hi capri_gal thanks i love it on here to. i've not been on for ages though as i stopped an started all the time but ive decided to get on with it as i done good last time.. let me know how you do goodluck xx

I am on my first day again too! Have just had a baby girl and have put on 2 st from my pregnancy withher and had put on a st and a half from giving up smoking before I fell pregnant! So feel a bit lost and feel like I have forever to go at the moment but I've done it before and so can again!! Guess making mini targets would be best. Am thinking about doing it from home this time. Anyone had success in doing it this way? Just very difficult to get to classes with a newborn and a toddler!! :) gd luck everyone!!
We CAN do it!!
Aims x

Hello! I'm another restarter after missing a few months of classes and months before that my weight kept going up and down (unfortunately there were more ups than downs!) so know I've more weight to lose than when I first started!

I am so motivated. I think being on here helps for extra support and ideas :)

Good luck with your restart :)

I'm a new starter to done SW loads in the past but I'm doing it from home this time round as I have a 20 month old little girl, I'm making it my New Years resolution to lose a stone by the end of the year so no unrealistic target (however we are hoping for another baby soon so we will need to wait and see)
Good luck to everybody x

Hi!

Great day thanks! 100% on plan, rushed off my feet at work which had my heart pumping and I've just done an hour of aqua fit! Feeling really positive.

How was everyone else's day? X

Brilliant :) best days are those when you're busy I find :) same, busy day with no slip ups, though feeling a bit grumpy (have a feeling it may have something to do with the essay I'm writing rather than the healthy eating!). Also did brisk walks to bus stop and back which is an achievement as I detest walking, and lots of stairs so a good day overall :) glad you've had a good day!

Writing essays would give me the hump too - marking them isn't much fun either!

I found was hungry on day 1, prob all in my head cuz could no longer eat whole box of chocs at a time!! :-\ lol. Since then def getting better, have stayed on plan so hoping to see results! An having more healthy extras due to breastfeeding, does anyone know if this means a slow weight loss? Good luck everyone!! :) xxx

My story is exactly the same as yours, I rejoined last night weighting a pound over what I did when I last started (lost 7+ lb after last join as well).

Good luck :D

Me too. I have started doing SW again on Monday but from home. Have lost 3 stone in the past but put it all back on. Hoping 2013 will be my year!!

Julie x

Hi, well done on rejoining!! I have also rejoined slimming world today after many times before!! But first time posting on minimins!! Have been a member for ages but only read other ppls posts, have found it amazingly helpful!! I am taking the plunge and joining in properly!! Good luck on your journey xx

I weighed today as i forgot wen i started lol, but ive been on it 6 days and lost 2lb but very happy with that as ive cheated and had cheeseburger as my sis came down an went shoppin an its my star wk. I wont be havin it again.So hopefully by next wed i would of done same again or better, Goodluck everyone xx

Doing it from home so I don't have an official WI, think ill do it Mondays though :) had a bit of a rough day and cheated - had a shop sandwich so it wasn't too bad, luckily I've been good with syns so i haven't gone off track too bad :) well done on your loss manda! How's everyone else doing? X

I've been 100% since my first weigh in. I'll find out if it's been worth it on Saturday!

Back