Starting again

debbielerwill

Week one, so far so good.

I've started my journey yet again, this time I hope it is for good.

8.5lbs off

Thats brilliant well done:)

Thank you :)

Todays brekkie was a fruit salad EE, lunch ham salad with two boiled eggs. I am trying desperately to save my syns for this evening (being a Friday, I wouldn't mind a glass of VINO).

Good luck all xxx

hmmm, clearly the wine took effect, i had a 2.5lb gain this week (not great for week 2). Back on it 100% now, need to lose that gain!

Bit of planning - no syns til weigh day as well and truly oversinned friday and saturday
Monday - Chicken Salad (no mayo) Lunch, Gammon, mashed pots and mushy peas (dinner), snacks - bananas x2. HEA - semi milk
Tuesday - syn free chilli and pasta (lunch), LM sausages, egg and syn free chips (dinner) snacks - bananas, HEA semi milk HEB alpen light
Wednesday - syn free chilli and pasta (lunch), venison burgers, syn free chips, salad (HEB wholemeal roll) HEA (cheese) - syns semi milk
Thursday WD - HEB alpen light, HEA semi milk, lunch spud and beans (no spread), fritatta after weigh in

Shopping list - salad, wholemeal rolls, semi milk, eggs and spuds

I managed 4lb first week then caned the wine on Friday :sigh: so I'm not expecting great results at my weight in tonight. Wish me luck!

Good Luck, wine is evil and I can't seem to have it in moderation either (it sounds like I have a problem :) )

ok, so planning is good in principle, at least you are on the right foot to start with, sticking with it is another thing entirely.

Yesterday- swapped mash pots and peas for slimming world quiche
Today - swapping chips and eggs for slimming world quiche

Plan for tomorrow after discovering that 2 mini wholemeal sub rolls from m and s are a HEB is to purchase these and pray to god they fit my venison burgers :)

I did an inbetweeney weigh this morning and things aren't boding well for a loss this week. hence the planning yesterday

ok, gone to m and s and made some purchases
8 mini fruit snack pots (syn free)
Zinfandel rose 10% (50CL) as I can't be trusted with a full bottle. Am also hoping that the fact it is 10% will make it lower in synns.
Mini Sub rolls 2 packs

Eaten a peach, banana and home made chilli pasta with a babybell mixed in - so far a syn free day.

Way day tomorrow - not looking forward to it from early indications of home scales

1.5 half off - yay!! after the week I had it is a miracle, I must have clawed some back Sunday to Thursday.
Menu -
Friday -banana and light alpen bar (b), lunch - pasta and chilli, dinner something with chicken breast (maybe green beans, carrots etc.) - syns (wine)
Saturday - Bfast - bacon and egg mini subs (HEB), dinner (slow cooker chiken drumstick recipe, need to find) - syns (wine)
Sunday - scrambled eggs, beans quorn sausages, mushrooms and tom, lunch - roast lamb (no syns)

Planning for the week (after a semi bad weekend, although not as bad as last week)
Mon - muller yog, fruit. Chicken, green beans (lunch), dinner - lamb curry (toms, spices, onions, peppers and mushrooms) with rice
Tues - muller yog, fruit. chilli and pasta (mush, onions, peppers, toms), dinner - mussels with chilli's, onions and peppers,
Weds - muller yog, fruit. chilli and pasta (as above), dinner - LM sausages egg and mccains chips
Thurs - muller yog, fruit. chilli and pasta (as above) - weigh day, slow cooked chicken legs and mccains chips

Back