Starting again

Sasbot

Due to work and moving home I had to stop going to my old sw group about 2 months ago after only 3 months.

As everything was a bit all over the place I decided to wait for a little bit until everything settled down before starting back up.
I would have only struggled otherwise and that would have been terrible for my mentality.

I've found a new group and I'm going tomorrow (so very, very nervous). I'm just wondering how much my first session will be?

If I'm honest my old consultant never explained about booking holidays (found out the hard way) so I'm concerned I'll have to pay a small fortune.

Does anyone know? Also, any words of wisdom on starting again? I'm stupidly nervous, more so than going the first time. Scared I'm just never going to be able to do this.

Thanks in advance xx

Hi,

I think the holidays can be used for two weeks only, or it is something like that.

Just go back to group. My leader is always so welcoming when I return. You shouldn't need to pay again, you can just start again as a new member and a new starting weight etc and then just pay from the day you rejoin.

Don't be nervous, there are so many people in your position. I know I have done it myself a fair few times.

Good luck!

Sorry to hear she didn't explain the holidays clearly :eek:( they are quite complex but this ensures everyone gets a fair deal. Best thing if you can is to book them in at pay wherever possible. Even if you have been away for months the most you will pay is £14.85 if you would like to keep your history (and have your card) or £9.95 if you would like to wipe the slate clean, start again with a new pack.

cheers guys

took the plunge and went this evening. Have maintained since i last went woop

Due to work and moving home I had to stop going to my old sw group about 2 months ago after only 3 months.

As everything was a bit all over the place I decided to wait for a little bit until everything settled down before starting back up.
I would have only struggled otherwise and that would have been terrible for my mentality.

I've found a new group and I'm going tomorrow (so very, very nervous). I'm just wondering how much my first session will be?

If I'm honest my old consultant never explained about booking holidays (found out the hard way) so I'm concerned I'll have to pay a small fortune.

Does anyone know? Also, any words of wisdom on starting again? I'm stupidly nervous, more so than going the first time. Scared I'm just never going to be able to do this.

Thanks in advance xx

Good luck!

Thank yoooou :)

I'm preparing myself for tomorrows weigh in to be disappointed. It seems unlikely with the amount of trash I ate during my time off that I wouldn't have put any on so maybe i was just lucky on the scales.

I'm sure i will have lost some but think if I accept now that there may be a gain I'll be ok with it.

Good luck this week everyone!

Back