Step 1 Sole Source + Starting again!!

chixie

Well after a lot of beating myself up and angst decided to get back in touch with my Cambridge Counsellor today. She was so sweet on the phone and managed to squeeze me in tonight so I can start again tomorrow. She had even kept my previous record card and although I had gained 3lbs since my last visit in March I was still 1stone less than I was when I started Cambridge in February. It wasn't the right time, stress with threat of redundancy and working shifts. Anyway I'm ready to crack this, starting tomorrow! I know the next few days are going to be hell but I'm ready for it! Wish me luck x

Started today...apple & cinnamon porridge for breakfast which I love. I have to stay strong as this is going to be more of a mental battle than a physical one which I know from my previous experience. I never made it further than 10 days before my head started messing with me so I have to grit my teeth. Have 4 Stones to lose and I want it gone by 21st February.....:eek:

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi chixie,

What day are you on now? I'm almost finishing day 3, can't wait till after at least a week! The first week of this diet is murder - but if you can get to day 10, you'll easily get through a few weeks.

Stay in touch ;)

Back