Starting Again

Hi everyone. Joined this site in the hope that documenting my journey will help me stay on track. I've been attending Slimming World but I've fallen off the wagon in a big way, gained a lot of my weight back and don't really want to go back. So I'm refocussing, going to try calorie counting and going it alone. So I'll weigh myself at Boots tomorrow and track my progress, aiming for a good loss by the Summer. Good luck to everyone on a similar j

I lost 4 stone 7 years ago and have gradually put on about 2 stone over the 7 years so I'm back too! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm doing Sunday weigh in but hopefully speaks again soon xx

I lost 4 stone 7 years ago and have gradually put on about 2 stone over the 7 years so I'm back too! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm doing Sunday weigh in but hopefully speaks again soon xx
Wow, you've done really well. Isn't it funny how people perceive their weight and size differently. Your current weight is my goal lol! I realised this week that I couldn't do it by myself after all and rejoined SW. Hoping for a good loss next week when I weigh in, I'm just sick of being unhappy with how I look! Good luck with your journey, I'm sure.you'll.do well xx

Thanks @JanElle0419 I think it has alot to do with body type too, Im a unfortunate apple shape, which is just a round robbin with stick legs :roofles:. I know people who weigh more than me in smaller clothes and better shape. I also need 2 work on toning as Im fairly squidgy. Totally agree that a support network like this keeps you on the straight and narrow. Goodluck with your journey too, you will hit your goal before you know it!! xx

Back