Starting again...!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Was on Lipotrim for 2 weeks lost 18lb, Then like an idiot came off it, But have give myself a slap across the face and have decided to come back on LP as it has been the best diet I have been on so far, And in nearly 2 weeks have put back on 8lb :( Started Back on it today..And I am again feeling positive and this time I am sticking to it!!!! So hello again :D

Hello again hun. Naughty you for falling off the wagon but kudos for jumping back on - you'll have those extra 8lb off quickly enough sweetie :)

Thanks Gemma, I am a complete Numpty coming off it in the first place, I got on the scales today and cried when I saw that I put on 8lb :cry:What did I expect to happen after stuffing my fat chops the last 2 weeks..Shame on piggy me :D But I am determined this time, I will shift this weight...I CAN DOOOOO IT!!!! :p

Exactly sweetie, you can do this and you will! Keep smiling chica :)

Good luck Laura, this time you will stick to it coz you know what happened last time when you didn't.

Sometimes we need these little blips to tell us what is important and what to do. Chalk yours down to experience and think about it everytime you have a moment of weakness.

Good luck with the first week again.

x

Back