Starting all over again

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Niceness, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Niceness

Niceness Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I am Sam

I hope to restart SW on Thursday. I had been a member before and did quite well but waning interest caused me to resort to old habits.

I live alone and I am single. I guess most of my eating is a result of boredom and sometimes loneliness. Anyway this year I have made the decision to adopt a habit of healthy lifestyle. I work with a trainer twice a week but I haven't been doing any other exercise and I haven't been eating healthily.

I have been reading this site for the pass few days and notice there is also a "challenge thread" where you commit to a certain number of exercise hours per month and then log them as you go along. I will sign on to that next!

I look forward to interacting with the members of this community and will start by asking for someone to help me to set up a ticker tape :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.