Starting all over again!!

Allan G

Gold Member
Hi all, im starting Cd all over again, i first started Cd in Sept 2005 at 16st 11lbs, i hit my target in Feb 2006 and got down to 13st 4lbs, my ideal weight for a bloke of 6ft 1, i was doing well till i went to spain in august, in two weeks of sun and sand i managed to put a stone back on:( , i then moved stations in September and sat on my backside for a month, another stone gained, then it was my 40th more weight, xmas came and went, back to my original weight, i started on the 1st of Feb and already shifted 11lbs in my first week, hopefully it wont take to long to get back to what i was this time last year:D

Hi Allan, nice to see ya on Minis!

Good luck with the restart, you'll have the body of a god in no time!!

11lb in a week is brill!:jelous:

Hi Allan G,

You have proved you can lose the weight when you put your mind to it and I am sure if you can apply the same determination you will do so again.

Congratulations on your 11lb. weight loss already as that is very good motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Hey, don't feel bad! I did the same thing. :cry: Yesterday was my first day back on Cambridge, I lost 4 pounds overnight! Cambridge ALWAYS works! I lost 36 pounds last year, and gained it back over the holidays, moving, etc.
Planning on doing it RIGHT this time! Good luck to ya!
Donna

u already know u can do this diet so thats fab!

well done on the 11lbs. hot bod will be yours v soon :D

Cheers ladies, im a normal pig headed male so i will get the weight off, I spent a fortune on a new wardrobe last year and my aim is to get back into it before its out of fashion again:D

oh my lord...if i venture into the binliners of clothes i have saved from when i was a size 10-12 im sure it'd be full of snoods and shell suits LOL

Well done for starting again Allan. Unfortuneately there are a few of us who have successfully used Cambridge - lost the weight and regained some or all of it. The thing is having tasted slimdom - we want tit back .... so 2007 is my new slimdom year ... and then I'm going to learn to do maintainence properly!!!

Good luck!

Well done for starting again Allan. Unfortuneately there are a few of us who have successfully used Cambridge - lost the weight and regained some or all of it. The thing is having tasted slimdom - we want tit back .... so 2007 is my new slimdom year ... and then I'm going to learn to do maintainence properly!!!

Good luck!

:D Yep i was fine till i went away, then just did what everyone else does in spain Drink, eat , more drink, more food even more drink, get the picture:D

so whats the story with mike and snoods then? im very nosey...

Welcome to minimins allan :) i did CD last year too and stupidly put it back on again :( ..so im back now for a final time..just had my weigh in on friday and lost 11lbs too :)

:D Cheers guys, I will stick to it this time and draw inspiration from the site;)

:) Welcome back and well done on your weight loss so far.

You will get those extra pounds off in no time :)

Omg snoods and shellsuits - whose been peeking at photos of me in my youth :D

:D Im going to stick to it this time, no holiday this year to ruin it, wife wants a new Bathroom :eek:

Hi Allan,:)

You have been there done it and It wont be a problem getting those pounds off again. Well done for the 11lbs so far.

Nick :)

Hi Allan,:)

You have been there done it and It wont be a problem getting those pounds off again. Well done for the 11lbs so far.

Nick :)

Cheers, i am determined to reach the size i was this time last year, and fit into all the size 32 jeans and trousers i bought:D

Back