Starting Avidlite- anyone else doing it?

NewDawn- I'm really worried about my upcoming holiday. Its only in April so ages yet, but I'm not sure how I'll cope both out there and when I get back.

I saw some Miso soup going cheap so i bought some of those. My goodness. I've never tasted anything so foul in all my life! Be warned- don't try it.
I share your thoughts on Miso soup but!
And there is a big but! "Pret"s Miso soup is the best thing in the world and only costs £1.50!!! and what's most important has no carbs at all. It did save my life couple of times while out shopping. However, I already tried 3 different instant Miso soups and can't find one which I like - they're really gross. But because I really like the ones from "Pret" I am determined to find one like that on the market!!!
Good luck with your diet xxx

Hi Chloe!

My one was a Gillian Mckeith one. I was feeling very virtuous when I bought it, thinking how healthy it is, but I just couldn't even take the smell of it. If I'm really desperate in town I might pop into Pret to try one out, but I'm going to have to be reallllllly hungry or realllllly cold LOL!

No seriously - I couldn't recommed it more!!!

The ones I tries were from Waitrose (one with sea veg and other with something else) They do one which is plain - this might be the winner - will have to try though.
Thanks for Gillian Mckeith tip - it'll narrow down my search for a perfect Miso soup xxx

Wow, Ali, what a great loss calorie counting! Were you on 1200/day?

Thank you. :) I aimed to have 1400 a day max. For the first few months the weight fell off me so quickly it was a bit scary and I was a bit worried I was harming myself in some way while being ecstatic at the good losses. But I did have loads to lose and I had totally changed my lifestyle which probably explains it. I was gutted when I eventually stalled.

I'm at a bit of a loose end this afternoon so as it's bugging me so much I think I might take a walk back up to Tescos and scour the stocks section until I find the Swiss veggie bouillon. I'll laugh my head off if I find it and then don't like the taste.

Ali :)

Hiya, sorry to jump on the thread so late on. But is it these shakes that your all taking?
I am thinking about doing this diet, but just strictly shakes. I was wanting to just take the complan drinks, but i read its not suitable to take them solely.

Well done everyone with the weight losses so far!!

xx

Hi there. :) Yes they are. I haven't tried the banana one but the others are really nice. :)

I'll look out for the orange top one Tracy. I didn't get to the shops yesterday but I deffo have to go today.

Ali :)

Thank you Ali :)

Welcome Elaine!
I have a box of vanilla that I've yet to try but everyone says they are nice. I also have a humongous tub of phd Pharma Whey which I use for my shakes. They are not a meal replacement so I take extra vitamins but it brings the cost down even further for me. A shake contains 2og protein, 2 carbs and 100cal. The chocolate one is divine.

I love chocolate things, so thats great to hear about the chocolate one being lovely, thanks for telling me the carbs and cals, they are both low eh, so all the better :D.
Thanks very much Tracy xx

Back