starting back on diet after miscarriage

tanya12

hiya girls i know u all prob think im made to even be thinking about going back on diet when i only miscaried on the 7th aug but the reason i wanna get on track is cause i cant stop crying all the time as i am focusing on my loss, this diet has a great way of usuing all my attention so i just need a bit of advice
is it to early to start?

I am so sorry for your loss x i hope you are as well as can be and drawing strength from your loved ones.

It sounds very soon to be starting a vlcd, want your body need some time to adjust or settle down after the trauma?

But I'm no expert! Maybe speak to your GP or throw yourself into yoga or swimming or something, concentrate your thoughts elsewhere?

Kellmo x

(2 stone 4lbs lighter in 9 weeks)

Hugs hunny, I had the same just before I started plan. I gave myself a good six weeks after surgery to recover and replenish from blood loss

Take it easy hun and keep posting whilst you rest xxx

Hugs hunny, I had the same just before I started plan. I gave myself a good six weeks after surgery to recover and replenish from blood loss

thanks very much for advice im actually struggling to maintain my sainity right now n soooo need a focus xxxx

hi just thought id let you know i took ur advice and waited a bit so am starting the plan today i think well 1 shake down i hope im strong enough to get through the first 5 days cause after that its a breeze all support wellcomed and thanked xxxx

Good luck Tanya and welcome on board.
Was so sorry to hear your loss but sending you my best wishes for the coming week and may you be blessed in the future x x

hi just thought id let you know i took ur advice and waited a bit so am starting the plan today i think well 1 shake down i hope im strong enough to get through the first 5 days cause after that its a breeze all support wellcomed and thanked xxxx

I am very sorry for your loss Tanya:hug99:

It would probably help if you added some extra protein along with your four packs to help with healing as I doubt their would be enough in four packs and lean protein won't take you out of ketosis.

I feel your pain & understand the need to be preoccupied. I wish you luck & success in your journey & for the future xx

I'm glad your back now , deffinately take it easy hun

I bled for a very long time and it drains you. Rest, hydrate and go gently

Xxx

I'm glad your back now , deffinately take it easy hun

I bled for a very long time and it drains you. Rest, hydrate and go gently

Xxx
yeah im still spotting now and it wasnt a normal mc i actualy had a mini labour and baby came out complete in sac at home.

thankyou all for ur support its hard to know what to do but i reaaly need this diet to focus on as only somuch wine n soppy movies i can watch xxxxxxx

I've had natural ones in the past they are much faster to recover than hospital ones I've found. My last had to have another d&c

Glad your on the mend hunny. Take it easy, your right focusing on diet takes you mind off things.

Good luck hun, get a diary started Xx

Back