Step 1 Sole Source + Starting back to lose 1st

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I'm back after almost a year off the cd! I swapped to weight watchers and lost a bit more weight but over Xmas gained around 7lbs!
I have my 1st wedding dress fitting next Monday and when they took my measurements I weighed 10st 4lbs, currently I'm 10st 12lbs so need to loose a few pounds before then but my wedding is in may so I have a few months to maintain!
I want to get to 10st exactly! Then il be happy on our honey moon in Florida!

I lost over 2st when I last did cd after having my little girl!
I know I can do this it's just getting past the 1st few days which I remember being the hardest!

Well today I've had 1 shake and almost 1ltr of water and feeling good! Lets hope it lasts lol

Any help and support would be very much appreciated

X

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Hi

I'm on week 3 at the mo

Lost 3st leading up to Xmas then had a month off and put on 3lbs so back to lose the rest before a big holiday in July/aug. started at 16st 6 and currently weigh 12st 5 ( at last weigh in) want to be in the 10's by end of march ( maybe wishful thinking) coz I have a big night out planned. I'm gonna work up the steps like last time and then get back to it beginning of April then maintain for the hol!

We can do it!!!

Xx

Hi

I'm on week 3 at the mo

Lost 3st leading up to Xmas then had a month off and put on 3lbs so back to lose the rest before a big holiday in July/aug. started at 16st 6 and currently weigh 12st 5 ( at last weigh in) want to be in the 10's by end of march ( maybe wishful thinking) coz I have a big night out planned. I'm gonna work up the steps like last time and then get back to it beginning of April then maintain for the hol!

We can do it!!!

Xx

Wow well done and A big well done for only putting 3lbs on over Xmas!
I'm feeling very hungry tonight but it is my 1st night back so it's to be expected!

I'm back after almost a year off the cd! I swapped to weight watchers and lost a bit more weight but over Xmas gained around 7lbs!
I have my 1st wedding dress fitting next Monday and when they took my measurements I weighed 10st 4lbs, currently I'm 10st 12lbs so need to loose a few pounds before then but my wedding is in may so I have a few months to maintain!
I want to get to 10st exactly! Then il be happy on our honey moon in Florida!

I lost over 2st when I last did cd after having my little girl!
I know I can do this it's just getting past the 1st few days which I remember being the hardest!

Well today I've had 1 shake and almost 1ltr of water and feeling good! Lets hope it lasts lol

Any help and support would be very much appreciated

X

Hi and welcome back, I am Oslo on my second time after putting on 23lb started back on 2nd Jan and been really pleased already lost 20lb. I am sure you will get to your goal for your wedding! What a fab goal to aim for! Good luck Hun x

Hey hun thought id post as u commented on my pic :) im also getting married this year - we can do this!!
I keep toying around with another stint on cd but im not 'ready' yet.... Lol!!!
Good luck with your last little bit x

Back