Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting back tommorow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pinkxwish, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkxwish

pinkxwish Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Hi all you lovely slimmers!

starting back tomorow, on shakes only for the time being as I found that the porridges and soups made me nausous (sp).

Id love to lose about 3 st by my birthday (21st July) do you think this is realistic?

also is green tea accepable on ss?
    xxxxxxxx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Nadine, good luck with your weightloss. I think 3 stone is doable for July x

4. kelsocool

kelsocool Speaks as she finds

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(37.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi nadine,

the first time i ever had porridge it made me feel sick too BUT now i have mastered making it taste nice.
    Instead of the water that they recommend you add i add probably half that again, then i blitz in the microwave for 10 seconds longer than stated and then leave the porridge for 5 odd minutes to thicken up, then i spoon off the watery top and just drink that then underneath there is scrummy lumpy creamy porridge (which sounds gross but it really isnt!!)

5. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Nadine,

3 stone by July 21st is very do-able I'd say.

I'm off on holiday on 6th June and really wanna shift 2 stone by then, I am going for it!!!

Good luck :)

6. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Hi Nadine :)
    3 stone is absolutely possible by July! Good luck on your CD journey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.