STARTING BACK XXX

lilly05

After spending over 4 months with a broken leg, not being able to walk still having a swolen leg im finally ready to re start

my boyfriend is gonna help me to the chemist as i can walk with crutches very slowly lol im so excited after only being able to lye and sit down iv put on around a stone and a half i cant wait xxx

Hi and welcome back. Great that you are on the mend and even better that you are raring to go on LT! Good luck with it.

ty how are you finding it i can see its your first week

Hey honey!!!!!!
Glad to hear you are doing ok - you've not been around here in a while!! :)

Well done for taking the plunge and getting back to it :) xxx

I know i have to be so carefull thats why im taking the o/h with me hows everyone doing with there loses dont worry summergirl im around to stay lol any new challanges going on?

Hi welcome back glad your on the mend it must have been awful not being able to get around and that can be the times we comfort eat. Scotmist is doing a january challenge you could join. :)

Ill wait for the next one as were nearly half way through jan xxx

It's not my first week it's nearly the end of my 2nd, woo hoo!!
I am doing good thanks, i have only had one rough day so far, finding it easier than 1st time i did it.
Mind youi have been to kids party today, aren't they a killer? All that party food, and everyone kept asking did i want a bun and why not?? Arrgghh! But it's over and i did ok.

There's a challenge in the challenge forum which ends in June. It's the Sexy for Summer one :)

Welcome back and what a sweet OH you have for helping to get you to the chemist :)

I know i have to be so carefull thats why im taking the o/h with me hows everyone doing with there loses dont worry summergirl im around to stay lol any new challanges going on?

Hi, welcome back lilly...if you want to join the Jan challenge, no problem...just take into account how many weeks left so as not to aim too high......

Good luck for your first week again.

Hiya Lilly Chick!!

How are you??

how the heck did you manage to break your leg?? xxx

Hy all chelly are you back on lt and if so how you getting on, i was actually cleaning my cubords out coz i was re starting lt and was standing on my work top and dropped streight off and broke my leg it twisted right round i fell sick when i think about it

my lil girl was an angel she unlocked the door and got the neighbour for me i felt so sorry for her she was crying so much and didint want to leave me alone coz i couldnt move i love her xxx

Awww Lilly you idiot! lol!!

Hope your all recovered now!

Bless your little daughter thats sooo cute!!!

hey lily welcome back,, what an awful way to break you leg, glad your nearly mended and have your head in the right place!!..you know how good this place is so take full advantage!!..in fairness if i broke my leg id eat lotsa yummy food too...best of luck restarting youll be great!!.x

I know it was so bad my neighbour called my o/h to tell him what happend and when he got in he was like i cant velieve you and i was thinking whys he keep saying that then when we got to the hos he told me he booked us a suprise holiday for the next week felt so bad as i was not able to go coz of my leg,
chelly what weight loss programe you following?

Oh dear!!

Where was he meant to be taking you?

Im doing exante now lilly cus its a heck of alot cheaper for me living in northern ireland!

Marbella if thats how you spell it the hotel was a 5 * it was beautiful we had a mountain view ahh but fingers crossed he said hed try book us to go away for valintines
so whats exante like how does it work, whats the cost, and whats the weight loss like xxxx

Lilly, you really had a tough time with such a bad injury. You deserve to have lots of luck with your efforts now to lose the weight. All the best for your first week.

Back