Starting CAD!

gonabslim79

So I did a search on here and couldn't find much on 'carbohydrate addicts diet' at all.

So I've read the book, and now on day 1. Starting this morning!!

I'm crossing my fingers n toes I can get to grips with this as want to lose a couple of stone before we fall pregnant. And being off the pill it could be anytime really!!!

Those of you reading this, that don't know what I'm talking about its basically in a nut shell 3 meals a day. 2 of which are low carb. The 3rd is a 'reward' meal where you can eat what you like! But only for 60 mins! Strictly!

Now I've read that some really go to town with this but I do 'plan' on having a nice balanced meal at this time, so we will see.....

So far

Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs with cream & one sausage

Lunch
Chicken wings, lump of cheese, radish, spinach leaves, salami slices and a blob of mayo

Tea
Roast chicken, carrots, brocolli, peas, sweet corn, beans, new potatoes, gravy & Yorkshire pud. And a bag of tooty fruity sweets.

I have to weigh everyday, so I'll report this on here.

Well the book says at meal times stick to foods with carbs under 4g per 100g and to eat sensibly.

I have found this evening a bit hard. As I usually pick around 8pm after lil man goes to bed. We had strawberries & cream after dinner and a hand ful of tooty fruity sweets.

I just took the remaining meat off the chicken for salad tomo & it was really hard not to pick at the chicken whilst I was doing it!

I had a black coffee instead & that seems to have done the trick!

Well I'm down 0.8lbs this morning so I guess it's a start!!!

Today's menu should follow as

Breakfast
Scrambled with cream & a sausage

Lunch
Leftover chicken with mayo, spinach leaves, radish & cucumber

Tea
Chilli & rice and something sweet? Prob more strawberries as they need eating up!!

An working today so this is a test for me as usually have a snack around 11 and then maybe about 3!

3 o'clock I seem to need that kick so have something sweet. Hopefully I won't get like that now!!!

Survived my 3 o'clock slump with a black coffee!

That kept me going till tea Time & I can say I wasn't starving but just ready for tea.

Had chilli n rice followed by a choc moose.

Yummy!!

Still got 17 mins of my hour left but not sure if I need anything so gonna go without.

Yes that's what the plan is about. Insulin.

Stopping eating by 60 mins slows down the insulin release or something like that!

I'm at that time of night now that I would wonder into the kitchen for a biscuit. I keep thinking about it but I really don't need it cos I'm Still full from dinner!

Waiting for OH to come home with my green tea bags. So I'll have a cuppa instead!!

Can't wait to see what the scales say tomo. I've drunk a gallon of water today so hopefully I'm flushed out today!

Yer it is basically talks about how eating affects insulin release.

Kinda think of that when I think about snacking. I don't want a 2nd release!

I'm hoping I can stick this out. The 1st 2 weeks of starting a new plan is really hard for me.

Whoa hoo!! Another 1.2lbs off this morning! That's 2lbs in 2 days!!! Cool!!!

Didn't wake up too hungry this morning.

Today's plan

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs & sausage

Lunch
Tin of tuna
Spinach & lettuce leaves
Radish
Lump of cheese
Cucumber
Mayo

Dinner
Steak , chips n salad
Something nice..... Not decided yet

Lots of water, black coffee & green tea

Hoping to get in the pool too tonight for a swim & steam room!!!

morning!!

on a high this morning!! todays weigh showed another 1lb off whoop whoop!!! thats 3lbs so far!!! Happy Me!!!!!

last night didnt go swimming but i hit the gym instead. havent been for about 2 months as it got boring but last night was great and burnt off 600 kcals.

I think i felt guilty for eatig the chips last night, but i guess it works!!!

Im having pre birthday drinks tomo with the girls as its my birthday next week and OH is taking me away for the night for my birthday next week.

I am planning on having a drink and enjoying myself, and will get back on it sat morning.

todays menu

Breakfast
fried eggs bacon

lunch
green salad with sausage and left over bacon, mayo

Tea
Spag bol
and something nice.

have a nice day!!!

excellent!! let me know what you think!

Back