Starting Cambridge Diet Step 3

Hiya

I have been on the Cambridge diet before but only a short time. But this time I am sticking with it!
I am so huge at the moment, size 30UK bottom and 30UK top.

Last time I was on it, on the Step 3, I lost 10lb on the first week, hoping for the same again! or at least 7lb or 8lb.
My Counsellor comes on Friday with My shakes and bars, and that dreaded weigh up, but at least I know! it will be the last time I see that weight, so I can kiss it bye bye!.

I actually can not wait to start again. I will be able to stick to it longer this time, as I enjoyed the diet before, but couldn't afford it.

Roll on Saturday! so I can begin....

I think I will try and keep this as a little diary, and keep adding to it :).

Thanks if anyone reads. And If anyone wants to have a buddy doing Cambridge Step 3 please let me know, as it would be wonderful to have a buddy to take to :)

xxx

Thank you Waffles for directing me here :) xx

Hi lady, i posted in your thread on main section, im on 1200 plan and losing average 3lbs a week. Sticking with a low carb plan to aid weight loss, if u need anything give me a msg and will look forward to your updates

Welcome welcome!! Well done on your 3lbs a week.

Do you have the meals in minutes book from your CDC?

Hiya waffles.
I see my counsellor tomorrow :) i don't have my book from the last time i was on it.

I am actually looking forward to starting lol. Just can't wait to loose this weight.

I couldn't wait to start either and I was very excited to be on such a good diet and still eat!!

As you don't have the book here's a little recipe to kick you off - it's my fav!!

Toad in the hole!! YUM! Serves 2 - Step 3, 399kcals

60g plain flour, 1 medium egg, 150ml skimmed milk, ground black pepper, some sprigs of rosemary - mix this all up into a yorkshire batter

Spray a tray with flylight and put 4 x 57g reduced fat sausages (or quorn sausages) and cook in a preheated oven (220degrees) for 15 mins. Pour in the batter and cok for 20-25 mins.

Onion gravy - cook 1 chopped onion and 200ml veg stock until softened. Add 1 tsp low fat gravy granules.

Serve with 140g broccoli and 140g cauliflower :)

Thanks for the recipe :) sounds really lovely that.
My counsellor arrived today with my shakes and bars, I just asked for the ready made shakes lol, although might move on to the make up sachets again soon.
I have done my healthy shopping, got my quorn mince and pieces coming, i really like the quorn stuff, but got my chicken and fish coming to, and a few bags of naked salad lol!, I am not a fan of cereal..............just remembered, i forgot to buy eggs lol! will need to amend it.

Hope you are both managing well this week :)

xx

Really hope you're start got off brilliantly, this is the beginning of a healthy and slim you. You can do it and wonderful you're being so prepared!!!!

Hi, I'm starting on step 3 on Thursday(I need to lose about ten stone). I'd really love a buddy if you're still looking for one :)

Hello!! Good luck tomorrow! I find it good to plan my meals for the week in advance, don't know if that will help for you?

I've been feeling awful lately but not hungry. Thanks waffles well done on your loss :)
How are you getting on newlifesoon?

ladyred how are you getting on? Not seen you around for a while, hope those lbs are still melting away xx

I have had a 1st birthday and 7th birthday (my eldest and youngest) in the passed couple weeks, so been eating like a pig.
I am needing the motivation back big style :( I really want this weight off, but I am not helping myself xxx

How are you doing Nina? looks like you are doing great by your latest mark! xx

Come on ladyred you can do this, put the little blips behind you and move forward and keep teling yourself why you're doing this then you can get back into the "zone" :) All going good here thanks on diet front anyhow, daughter has been poorly again and needed emergency surgery this week but we plod on xx

Hi I'm starting the CD Tom - have been advised to start on step 3, not too sure why but willing to give anything a go!! Really want to lose a big chunk by my holiday which is on 25th aug - however in 19 stone so don't expect miracles!!!

Back