Step 1 Sole Source + Starting cambridge diet

Hey everyone.
Starting the cambridge diet tomor. Three stone to lose. I know it's going to be tough but the baby weight has to go, lol

Fingers crossed

( my first post )

Em x x x

Good luck hope today went well x

Good luck Em and welcome to Cambridge! And just remember the first few days are pure hell (im sure youve already been told sooo many times!) but as soon as you reach the magical state of ketosis it's great! Good luck!!! Xx

Aww thats a shame. U must have been close to ketosis and it would have got easier. It is hard but once u get past that first week and get the amazin losses that urges u on to the next weigh in. I hope u can get back on track soon and good luck :)

Good luck. How many products are you having a day? If 3, and you feel like you're about to cave then you could always have that one extra product just to see you through? :)

Hi hun

Well done on joining and naughty m&m's.. if you find yourself hungry.. have a piece of chicken or 2 boiled eggs.. one thing that worked for me was splitting my vanilla shake and choc shakes in to 2 or 3.. make them with hot water and use the vanilla for your coffee to make it milky and the choc.. as hot choc :)

Hey u need to do whatever it takes to get thru the first week. I couldnt tell u how many early nites i had in week 1 but waking up in the morning knowing that u got thru another day was an amazing feeling. As the others have said have another product or 2 boiled eggs if u really must but try drinking water first as u may be thirsty. If u dont already use lots of ice in ur shakes. Makes them so yummy :)

Thanks both. Never thought of using them as hot choc drinks. Also using the ice. I'll give it ago everyone on the forums are saying the first week is the hardest. Fingers crossed. Keep u posted.

Thanks xxxxxxx

I look forward to my hot choc on a night.. usually add a couple of sweeteners as well and its Lush.. perfect for these cold nights :) iv found that the best way to make the hot choc is boil the water get a mixing bowl pour the water in then the shake mix.. if u want to use sweetener put this in before adding the shake then give it a right good blend or whisk.. this makes it quite thick n frothy as well :)

xx

Hope you manage to stick to it! It will be worth it in the long run!

How are you doing with it? I'm just through week 3 and believe me it gets better. WATER is the key! I hardly drank any and forced myself for the first week, now I get through 3 litres or so a day easy!

Back