Starting Cambridge in Jan - looking for friends!

Feel bad now saying I'm loving it!! Feel really good and very positive. Are you doing SS or are you having a meal? And has you consultant given you a wee stick so you can check if your in ketosis or not? If your feeling glum it might be good to go out and let your hair down just don't over do it else you'll feel worse Sunday. Take a step back and ask yourself why your doing this, then keep that thought in your head and go for it!! Think nice positive thoughts and you'll do it I'm sure! let me know how your day goes :) xxx

Hi,

Get ready to judge me. . . !

So, I’ve been broken and pretty much like anything I do – if I’m going to do something you might as well make the most out of it! Went out Friday night for a few drinks (the dry-athon since new year has ended – whoops!) and got fairly merry . . . next day only stomached 1 cambridge shake and sorry to be graffic but I saw it again a few mins later! Felt rough all day and only had water. The girls came back around in the evening and the vodka was back open and before I knew it we were out – had ½ a bag of small crisps in the pub as was concerned I hadn’t had anything all day and drank quite a bit then ended up picking at a chicken kebab at 4am (oh no!!). Woke up feeling surprisingly ok but next to half a eaten bit of chicken (ugh!). We then went for McDonalds and I had a breakfast meal but the hangover kicked in and I was sick again. For the rest of the day couldn’t even stomach a Cambridge but did have a potato waffle and 2 biscuits.

Today I feel so guilty and have such a belly ache not to mention awful heartburn and such a bloated stomach I’ve undone my top-button just now (deserved I know!) Not looking forward to telling my consultant the above story on Wednesday or the weigh in but feel honesty is best. Only lost 2.25lb last week and after this weekend I expect even worse. Back on 100% today and I’m starving lol ! It’s like day 1 all over again!

Just looking through my diary and over the next 5 weeks I am so busy – 3 business trips, 2 friends birthdays, a ball and a 3 nights away in Paris. Will definitely be asking my consultant how to fit Cambridge around Feb. I’ve written everything down (I’m ocd organised) ready to drill her questions on how to cope!

Anyway hope this made some of you laugh, I don’t regret the weekend but am fearful of weigh-in! How is everyone else anyway?

xxx

It has made me laugh! Time to confess my sins...came off Exante about 5 days ago as it made me feel so lethargic I felt ill. Went out Saturday night, ate too much, drank too much, was sick in pub toilets. Fry up Sunday morning, roast Sunday night.
Intended to start afresh today but my colleague did a pasty run and I was bad :-(
Hey ho. Tomorrow is another day and we are only human. I'm still closer to my goal than I was on 7th Jan.

Your weekend sounded similar to mine! Don't worry about it now - we just can't - sometimes you have to have fun and tbh I think we would go crazy if not. You're doing fab and will get back on track - I know you will! (plus I bet you had an awesome night!)

Quick question for everyone - does anyone know if you can take Cambridge products abroad? Worried I'll get in trouble at customs!

xxx

Thank you. Definitely need to get back on it to limit the damage. I won't weigh until I feel I'm below what I was at last check, otherwise I will just get disheartened. Even after just 3 weeks on it, I know my appetite has shrunk, I felt stuffed so quickly. So not all bad.
I have no idea re customs, sorry.

Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been on here for a while - I have just been so busy!

Hope everyone is well

Jen xxx

Hi Thereasa,

How are you getting on - looks like you've had some amazing weight loss so far - congratulations!

Jen xx

Back