Starting Cambridge Monday....maybe saturday

CandyNotWhale

Well it's all a bit emotional it's my 5th time starting this diet never get past four days! All I think is food food and more food! But this time I'm determined Mexico and my 26th birthday C'MON ME

How's everyone doing with the Cambridge positive thoughts are really needed xx

Good luck day 3 and 4 are Always the worst on any diet because your body goes into shock . Just think positive . You can do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and welcome. Forget about the past attempts. Put up pics of Mexico and pics of birthday celebrations and keep looking at them when you are thinking of food.

Good luck

Irene xx

Thank you all :)
its day one and im positive ....actually never been so positive like this before so fingers crossed this is the one :):)

@Irene I constantly think Mexico and that beach and how I dont want to be the fatest person on it lol

xxxx

Hi

Good luck with diet keep positive.

I too am going on holiday to Dubai in July and don't want to be the fattest person there

Let's encourage each other and get in to that bikini lol

Good luck x

Hi I started the Cambridge diet today I'm feeling ok just a bit hungry had 5 pints today looking forward to the results on my first weigh in
What did every 1 loose in the first week

Good luck on CD, keep focussed and the weight will come off very quickly. x

Good luck,is this diet expensive.been doing weight watchers but weights not coming off as fast as i would like for all my hard work x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Hi thanks for the support it's cost me £37 a week but that's all my food for the week I can have black coffee or tea and 2 cans of diet drink a day if I want my councilor all said I can have a little dash of skimmed milk as it wont hurt lol u can stay on this sole souce cb dirt for 12 weeks then u have to step it up a little for 1 week then u can go back to sole souce diet I did get on scales which I no is bad but I have lost 3pm already ;-)

Aw thats great.al have to look for a group close to me.have u a lot to lose.av got bout 2 stone an a baby bellie lol.do u have to go to the meetings each week.or can they post the food out an maybe go just once a month x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Cb diet do 1 to 1 support or some do group support u can only buy the products from a cb councilor and u have to have a health check done. If u go on the cb website u can fine a councilor near u.
I'm on day 2 just had my 2 shake and no cheating lol I have a head ache but can't stop thinking about food lol I've just brought some paint for my kitchen I'm hoping this will help me stop thinking about food lol.

Hi just throught I would let u no how um getting on I got weighted yesurday and lost 9lb woop woop first week happy let me no if u start the Cambridge diet x

Michele222 said:
Hi just thought I would let u no how I'm getting on I got weighted yesterday and lost 9lb woop woop first week happy
let me no if u start the Cambridge diet x

Hi all!
I am starting CD tomorrow for the 2nd time!
only lasted 4 days last time as I got burgled and fell way off track!
That was a while ago though so back on it tomorrow :)

Well done Michelle that's awesome!
I hope I lose that much in a week!

Good luck the first 4 days r the hardest but keep going I was ready to quit but with support kept going now finishing day 9
Today has been hard on Fridays is take away night but I got through it and u can too
I'm hoping to make 4 weeks on ss but we will see

catherinejm said:
Well done! I hope I see results like yours.
Yeah I'm going to aim for 4 weeks.
Let's see how we get on!
Keep us posted on your results.

Yer will do
Let us no how u get on the first few days need a chat I'm here xxx

Hey hunni!!

Thank you for your support and WELL DONE for that fantastic weight lost!!

Ive been doing it for 9 days now and I lost 14lbs

I actually manage to sail through the 4 and 5th day just keeping busy!!

How are you doing hope its getting easier xx

Back