Starting Cambridge Monday....maybe saturday

halfway through my first day now,
im very hungry but i will stay strong lol

stay strong bbe!! soon you will realise its all in your head! try to keep busy and the the whole day will go quickly and before you know it day one will be over :)

you can do it , remember drink loads of water xxxxx:)

Hi

Good luck with diet keep positive.

I too am going on holiday to Dubai in July and don't want to be the fattest person there

Let's encourage each other and get in to that bikini lol

Good luck x

Hope al is going well !! the bikini's shopping looks like its on the cards dubai looks amazing your so lucky!! u can do it hu:)n xx

Can I pls join your group as m following the CD but as it's expensive to buy I use the slim fast milkshakes instead n have 1 meal high in protein.

catherinejm said:
i've just ordered a bumper pack of exante that im going to use after 4 weeks on CD.
day 2 going well!
might even make it to the end of the week ;)

Hey Hun with the risk of sounding thick what's exante??? Well done for getting pass day 1!! Ur a step closer to a bikini :) woop woop so be ready to own one xxxx

Sap91 said:
Can I pls join your group as m following the CD but as it's expensive to buy I use the slim fast milkshakes instead n have 1 meal high in protein.

Feel free to join in :)

Cd is really expensive to me but the results make it worth it!! Slim fast is a good alternative I have a colleague at work Nd a family member on it now

How's it going Hun?? Xx

Hey Hun with the risk of sounding thick what's exante??? Well done for getting pass day 1!! Ur a step closer to a bikini :) woop woop so be ready to own one xxxx

1 step is better than no steps!
exante is just like cambridge but you can order is online and its a lot cheaper is you buy in bulk.
I've only just found out about it from being on here a few days
xx

CandyNotWhale said:
Feel free to join in :)

Cd is really expensive to me but the results make it worth it!! Slim fast is a good alternative I have a colleague at work Nd a family member on it now

How's it going Hun?? Xx

Hey managed day 1 yesterday n went well. I will stick to slimfast shakes this week n c wat result I get as have used cd before and iif I get similar result will stick to it.

Going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how much I have lost in 2 days. I intend to do it for 5 weeks n m hoping to loose 2.5 stones not sure if it is possible

catherinejm said:
1 step is better than no steps!
exante is just like cambridge but you can order is online and its a lot cheaper is you buy in bulk.
I've only just found out about it from being on here a few days
xx

Sounds good!
Keep me posted on how u get on!!! I like the idea of it being cheaper than Cambridge I pay monthly for my Cambridge and o boi does it burn a whole in my pocket!!! Lol

No matter what diet we are all doing we should all keep in touch because we r dieting and dieting is probably the most hardest thing and mentally exhausting thing we can do!' xxx

Sap91 said:
Hey managed day 1 yesterday n went well. I will stick to slimfast shakes this week n c wat result I get as have used cd before and iif I get similar result will stick to it.

Going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how much I have lost in 2 days. I intend to do it for 5 weeks n m hoping to loose 2.5 stones not sure if it is possible

Definatey sounds possible bbe! Even doing some light exercise will kick start ur metabolism and give u that extra push! My colleague last week lost 8lbs on slim fast and playing squash so u can definitely reach ur goal stay positive and keep it up :) xx

CandyNotWhale said:
Definatey sounds possible bbe! Even doing some light exercise will kick start ur metabolism and give u that extra push! My colleague last week lost 8lbs on slim fast and playing squash so u can definitely reach ur goal stay positive and keep it up :) xx

Thanks will keep u updated how much did u loose in your first week with cd.

I usually use the treadmill n try n loose 500cals.

I use myfitnesspal an app on the iPhone which tells me my calorie intake when I write all the shakes n food I have had and subtracts all I burn. It's quite good.

It's really hard but m looking forward to looking good on my beach holiday at the end of march

Good luck when you going to mexico

Sap91 said:
Thanks will keep u updated how much did u loose in your first week with cd.

I usually use the treadmill n try n loose 500cals.

I use myfitnesspal an app on the iPhone which tells me my calorie intake when I write all the shakes n food I have had and subtracts all I burn. It's quite good.

It's really hard but m looking forward to looking good on my beach holiday at the end of march

Good luck when you going to mexico

My 1st week I lost 14lbs that's the most I've lost on this diet and it's been enough to keep me wanting to no cheat and just keep it going! This week everyone is telling me how good I look which makes me want to stick to it even more :)

That calorie counter Is soooooo cool I used it before I started Cambridge to kind of wind myself down on the calories was completely amazed about the calorie content on things! I will be using it when I come off cd to help me maintain

Ooooo gosh I'm to excited about Mexico my main motivation for loosing weight! Where u off to? Wish I was going away in march!!

P.s I'm so lazy well done for doing the treadmill I just bought zumba for my wii I'm not that excited!!! Lol xxx

Sounds good!
Keep me posted on how u get on!!! I like the idea of it being cheaper than Cambridge I pay monthly for my Cambridge and o boi does it burn a whole in my pocket!!! Lol

No matter what diet we are all doing we should all keep in touch because we r dieting and dieting is probably the most hardest thing and mentally exhausting thing we can do!' xxx
oh my i bet it does!
im guna stick to ss for 4 weeks or maybe just the two.
my CDC charges 38 for the week but exante is 100 for 4 weeks at 3 packs a day which is ideal!
im currently very much craving chocolate :( xx

CandyNotWhale said:
My 1st week I lost 14lbs that's the most I've lost on this diet and it's been enough to keep me wanting to no cheat and just keep it going! This week everyone is telling me how good I look which makes me want to stick to it even more :)

That calorie counter Is soooooo cool I used it before I started Cambridge to kind of wind myself down on the calories was completely amazed about the calorie content on things! I will be using it when I come off cd to help me maintain

Ooooo gosh I'm to excited about Mexico my main motivation for loosing weight! Where u off to? Wish I was going away in march!!

P.s I'm so lazy well done for doing the treadmill I just bought zumba for my wii I'm not that excited!!! Lol xxx

Wow that's so good you lost 1 stone that's brilliant were you just having 4 shakes or day n no meal am impressed with your results.

Am going to Dubai it's our 5th wedding anniversary. 5 years ago I was jus 7.5stones and want to get back to that weight again.

Try n make some time for exercise n make it a routine cos once you stop you will put all the weight on again. Exercise is key n should be continued. I now make time to go and exercise as my job is siting on front of the pc i started piling on all this weight.

Good luck n let's keep motivating each other

Sap91 said:
Wow that's so good you lost 1 stone that's brilliant were you just having 4 shakes or day n no meal am impressed with your results.

Am going to Dubai it's our 5th wedding anniversary. 5 years ago I was jus 7.5stones and want to get back to that weight again.

Try n make some time for exercise n make it a routine cos once you stop you will put all the weight on again. Exercise is key n should be continued. I now make time to go and exercise as my job is siting on front of the pc i started piling on all this weight.

Good luck n let's keep motivating each other

Just 3 shakes Hun! Hard wrk but soooo worth it!!!

Oh yes I remember u saying Dubai that sounds perfect for a 5 year wedding anniversary! Beautiful!!

I'll def try my zumba shud arrive Soon :)

Sorry I can't see via my phone how far have u got to go 7.5 stone sounds tiny Hun

We will definitely keep motivating each other we can do it :) xxx

catherinejm said:
oh my i bet it does!
im guna stick to ss for 4 weeks or maybe just the two.
my CDC charges 38 for the week but exante is 100 for 4 weeks at 3 packs a day which is ideal!
im currently very much craving chocolate :( xx

Sounds good I'm going to research!!!

Stay away from chocolate hunni!!! It will still be there when u finish dieting!!! Tell urself u ain't craving ur simply having a little thought about it but that's it :) xxxx

Back