Starting Cambridge on Thursday

lynda

Hello every1, I'm starting cambridge on Thursday, I have switched - was on Lighter life for about 4 weeks but had some major problems at home and kinda fell off the wagon, but after reading up on cambridge it seems alot better and half the cost too, so the councellor is bringing my pack round on Wednesday ready for me to start on Thursday, I CANT WAIT to have the pounds fall off everyone on here have had some fantastic losses cant wait to join you all xx

good luck lynda - with your weight loss so far am sure you'll do well and hopefully you will enjoy the changes in flavours too.

Hiya and good luck for Thursday cant wait to hear how you get on xxx

Hello every1, I'm starting cambridge on Thursday, I have switched - was on Lighter life for about 4 weeks but had some major problems at home and kinda fell off the wagon, but after reading up on cambridge it seems alot better and half the cost too, so the councellor is bringing my pack round on Wednesday ready for me to start on Thursday, I CANT WAIT to have the pounds fall off everyone on here have had some fantastic losses cant wait to join you all xx

Good luck Lynda...and dont forget to keep us posted.....

Debz x

Best of luck :) you've done LL so you pretty much know what you're about, you'll be melting those pounds away by mid morning thursday :)

Welcome to CD and good luck with your first week. Any time you think you might be tempted, then come on here as everyone's so great at helping you stay on the straight and narrow x

Good luck x

Good luck on your CD journey:):D

BESTEST OF LUCK TO YOU although you wont need it, just follow th eplan and you can lose!!

week one for me and all seems to be going well

good luck hun we are all here if you need support ever.....have fun :)
xxxx

Thankyou all so much - I have not even started the diet yet, and you have offered support, I will keep you posted and once again Thankyou

Back