Starting cambridge today!

lena

Morning all,
I have just come back from my first weigh in and was appalled that i weigh 17st 9 lbs! bmi 37.5
I could never tell anyone in 'real' life tht i weigh so much so its great to have this forum, i use cambridge a few years ago but only managed 2 weeks!
Im determined this time my man goal is to enter my 30's as a slim healthy mum!
(im 28 now with 2 lttle girls)
This website is great and i find all your posts very inspirational! :eek:

Hiya!

Welcome to minimins! :)

I am on CD too.. so we can all go through this journey.. If you want to join a team?? Team 21 has spaces?? Might just help with extra support?? Let me know coz Im on that team too!!

xx

Hiya
yes thats sounds good, im new to this site, how do you join a team?

Hi Lena, welcome to minimins

Hello and welcome :) xx

Hiya,

Well done on the decison to start.
Let us know if we can help you with anything.

:)

Morning all,
I have just come back from my first weigh in and was appalled that i weigh 17st 9 lbs! bmi 37.5
I could never tell anyone in 'real' life tht i weigh so much so its great to have this forum, i use cambridge a few years ago but only managed 2 weeks!
Im determined this time my man goal is to enter my 30's as a slim healthy mum!
(im 28 now with 2 lttle girls)
This website is great and i find all your posts very inspirational! :eek:
Hi Lena.

I'm new and staring this week too and I have a whole 3lbs on you :D and minus a couple of inches as well, guessing by BMI. Best of luck to you!

hi flaming avine

well im 5'8 tall , i thought i weighed 16 st 5 so was a bit of a shock! buti know thats xmas and new year to blame plus my love of take aways! what day do you start? im feeling hungry at mo but i know things get alot easier by day 3/4
xxxx :)

hi flaming avine

well im 5'8 tall , i thought i weighed 16 st 5 so was a bit of a shock! buti know thats xmas and new year to blame plus my love of take aways! what day do you start? im feeling hungry at mo but i know things get alot easier by day 3/4
xxxx :)

:D I started yesterday, and I seemed to have gained 4lbs since the weekend hehe but no worries. felt hungry and headachey yesterday but feeling pretty good today, hope you're feeling better!

:Dgood luck started cd myself on tuesday, so glad i found this site cos could not get cd chat room to work. my cdc phoned me today which made my banging head feel better. got over 5 stone to lose but am 100% confident

Hang in there guys for the first few days until ketosis arrives.:)

It's so worth it and you will be so proud of your achievements..xx :D

hi all
well i got into ketosis on day 3, im doing ss+ thiis week, tried ss but couldnt just jump into it so having my 200kcal meal. day 5 now and i feel good! alot more energy and feel healthier. ive got 5stone to loose too bitsy! seems like an impossible task but seeing the storys on here i feel confident i can do it!

Hi and Welcome!
You are not alone and we're not shocked! ((Hugs))

At 5'3" I found myself a few years ago at 17st.. got down to 12 and a half but am now back up at 15.. well i'm human.. so here I am kicking my butt and restarting next week (couldn't see my CDC any earlier).

Anyway.. we CAN Do it, there are stories on here SO inspiring, we've just go to apply ourselves properly. :)

I'd recommend joining a group or challenge - we've just started an easter one too - so there are lots to choose from. :)

Keep telling yourself it gets easier.. 'cos it does!! :cool:

Back