Starting Cambridge tomorrow

cc28

Hi all, I am starting this diet tomorrow and would really like someone who is doing it also to share the thrills and spills of it.

I am not a regular here so would rather someone I can swap emails/ phonecalls with as well as chatting here.

I am 5'2" with 4 stone to lose.

Anyone with a similar target that wants to join me?

hiya!! welcome to the forums, you will find loads of support on here!! im 5'9 but looking to lose 4-5 stone so i shall join you if you want the support?! im on day 8 now which may help you as i'll know what you'll be going through, and yeah the first week is the hardest but its so worth it! dont feel hungry at all, have lost 8lbs and 6.1/2 inches!!! xxx

Hey cc28,

I'm about the same as you, however i've went back to ww for a while, just wanted to say good luck tho! :D

Theres quite a few of us started today or starting tomorrow so feel free to jump on board. Theres a daily thread every day where we tend to post whenever we're avoiding difficult situations or just have something to share. I've about 2 1/2st to lose & am happy to be here to support you any time, PM me if you'd rather natter in private. I lost 3 stone on CD last year so I've an idea about most of the diets traumas! Good luck!

hiya
im starting on saturday
we can swap emails if you like
i have roughy about the same to lose as you
im excited to start it lol
heard first few days are tough but im sure it will be worth it

Hi i have only just started today - so if you need a buddy or just support im happy to go through it with you

I have 6 1/2 stone to lose to look like kylie hehehe

If you have facebook you can find me on there if you need extra chats

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=784474722

Hi!

Good luck, you'll really find this place supportive if you can manage to log on now and again.

Hi:wave_cry:
good luck starting the diet. Have you done it before?
I'm on day 6 today, 5'3'' and want to lose about 4 1/2 stones overall so I'm in a similar situation to you. also I can't get on this forum from my work computer!, so I could really do with someone to chat to off this site so i would love to swap details and support each other if you would like.
I think it makes it so much easier especially with a diet as 'extreme' as this if you have someone to talk to who is going through the same thing. i don't know anyone in real life who has done this diet though - all my friends think i am crazy!
my email is [email protected] if u want to get in touch, but best of luck anyway - stay determined and you can do it! x

hi ya, i'm on my 3rd day of the diet and feeling really tired and hungry but coming on here definately lifts your spirits and makes you more confident that you can succeed!!
i am 5ft 5" and have 5 stone to lose, my first weigh in is monday, i cant wait!! good luck xx

hiya i started CD SS on 20th may, first week was defo the worst, feel much better now and have a lot of energy.

you will get a lot of support on this forum.

good luck with your weight loss.:D

debs x
Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08 - 7.2lbs lost!! :D Done!

:scale:"wanna be ten stone by middle of June":scale:

How's it going?

Hello! - welcome to the site and well done on starting ....
I have over 9 stone to lose so if anyone wants a friend Im here! ... be interested to chat to anyone who started around the same time (today 31/05/08) and if possible anyone who has the same amount to lose..(bit of a long shot there! lol)
But I am happy to talk to anyone... any support is good support!
Fallen x

Back