Starting CD 26th of Jan 09

what you going to bed at 7??????

I feel a hot bath and early night calling!!! It was great to chat to you all!

night night sleep well and heres to another day on cd tommorrow

i just had my green and white still have one shake left. worse bit was cooking kids and bf's meal without tasting it.......

My hubbie did the cooking tonight and the washing up. I told him that he needed to do the washing up as I had only used the blender and a cup!! Night night all!!

it will get easier when i done it, i kinda liked cooking for ppl so i still had contact with food but i was in control!! xx

night night guys, speak tomorrow. Keep up the good work. I will be a proper rumbler when i start on thursday lol xxxxx

Good luck. Im starting on monday too. Im off work that day too, so will be around most of the day if u need me xx

:Dmorning guys, hi mrs dannydyer,:) hope everyone has a good sunday,:) and for those starting tommorrow eat sensibly today will make it much easier. hows your head kerry?:confused: going to start some excercise today my bf bought me a cross trainer will try it and aim for 30 mins

Good morning, head ache has gone, still got the rumbles but can handle them so far lol, havent had my 1st shake yet. had a really bad night sleep to. not lookin 4wards 2 work 2morrow but glad it will be my 3rd day not my 1st. how u feelin?x

Hi all, having a very bad today. Everthing I have watched on TV this morning has had food or eating in it and I have to admit i have cried a little this morning, think its just frustration!! Hope your all doing ok? :cry:

Oh louie and kerry. got to keep positive. change the channel please. just managed 10 mins on cross trainer and I'm pooped. so so unfit. that should make you laugh. I will try again later then it can make my bf laugh. his a body builder so he has like a bmi of 20 and never gets out of puff ever(hate him)lol

I have just given myself a stern talking to, well done on the cross trainer. I am going to try the wii fit later!! Thanks for the kick up the bum!:)

I think we will all need kicks over the coming weeks and months, me I'm feeling good today, all though I did accidentally taste the kids breakfast this morning....ooops was heating it up and always taste it to see if its right....... just habit.......must try harder to not do again.......my son just said i'm wuss for only doing 10

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum and new to CD. Am meeting my counsellor tomorrow at 4pm and am hoping to get straight on it. I have spoken to her today and she seems nice so far and not too pushy. I have to admit I am dead nervous about trying the diet as have never tried a meal replacement diet of any kind before. I am currently around 16st 6lbs and would hope to try and get to around 13st 6lbs. You all seem really supportive of each other and I think I am going to need some of that support too please! Anyone from around the Wallington/Sutton? Clairex

Hi Claire. We are all new on this thread either just started or starting. Maybe you could speak to your cdc and see if there is anyone you could buddy up with locally, we seem to be all over the uk on this site, but it does help lots, just chatting to others in the same boat, I started on tuesday, so first wi tomorrow. never done anything like this before, but hoping quick results will be better for me than the long haul of other diets. heres hoping, and I've not found it too hard doing ss+

Hey everyone, how have your days been today? not to bad i hope. Hi Jim and claire (fairyclairy- haha love it!!) Hope everyone is in high spirits. Good luck for your WI tomorrow Biltsy, I'll be think about you. By the way how do I ad a picture for under my name? lol now who is a wiz a computers??? :) xxxx

Back