Starting CD 26th of Jan 09

My whizz of a teenager added it to my pictures. not me. then went into aviator, on my cp, click on browse, voila , he found it lol oh wooe is me the computer illiterate

hahaha, and I thought you might have had some miraculous moment lol I don't think I have posted enough posts to get an avatar yet :( need to get my chin wagging more :D thats always fun. How was your day biltsy?? xxxxxxx

its 20 posts and then 50. you got 20 so try. hi louie

Hi Biltsy, how's your day going? Mine seems to have taken a turn for the better, am focused and positive again now. :D

Hi louie, not bad so far, really miserable weather, so chill day wiv kids, braiding my foster daughters hair. it takes hours. just had the rumbles so had a shake. not done too much water yet so need to crack on wiv that. but good day all in all. you feeling better too????

Much better, had a text from my daughters swimming coach who started CD last sunday and she lost 8.5lb. It gave me an extra kick up the bum, thought if she can do it then so can I. Of course your support also helped. I just have one shake to go, trying to decide when to have it, my stomach is rumbling and I have to take my daughter swimming and sit at the pool for an hour and a half. But then if I have it now there's nothing else till tomorrow other than water!!!

If your'e finding it so hard why not try ss+ like me, least I always have my very little evening green and white to look forward to, and it makes it easier to cook their meal. its only 615 cals still vlcd

Hi, I'm restarting tomorrow too. I have 38lbs to lose. I'm going on holiday in June so thats my motivation. I'm looking forward to starting the plan.

resuming, thats a far better word..... good luck

Back