1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

starting cd again! how much in 8 weeks!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *helen71*, 26 June 2009 Social URL.

1. *helen71*

*helen71* Member

i am re-starting CD on either sunday or monday this week!

I have my shakes but have prior commitments for the weekend.

I go away on august 26th which will be 8 weeks next wednesday!

How much has anyone lost in 8 weeks!!

Thank you

Helen x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

They say it's an average of a stone a month, so I guess in that time you can lose 2 stone, if you're on SS anyway. Are you on SS?

4. *helen71*

*helen71* Member

i am going to do ss but if i NEED a bit of chicken i am not gonna beat myself up about it.

I am gonna be riding my bike or going to the gym 5 times a week so may need it.

helen x x

5. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

I didn't lose as quickly as a restarter, but I think 2 stone or pretty close is possible in 8 weeks. I'm averaging 3lbs a week on SS.

Good luck!!

6. Julie Williams

Julie Williams Well-Known Member

2 Stone is doable my dear but dont know about all that exercise sounds strenuous to me and your not taking in enough calories, but hey thats just my opinion??xxxx

7. passionflower

passionflower Well-Known Member

Use the 2 stone as a guide, but I agree it sounds like your excercise plans are a bit ambitious. Good luck !!!!

8. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Good luck. If you're starting on SS then as the others have said, you'll have to calm it on the exercise front for a while. If you really want to keep it going as much as you intend to do, then look at doing ss plus or 810. You still get pretty good losses and are doing it in a healthy way.

Have a good start whatever plan you do. You sound very determined. xxx