Step2 810kcal Starting CD first time step2!

Yeah I kind of would like to get married but no way the way I look, i hate photos of me now let alone as a whale of a bride! :(

My aim is for it to by the time I go on my big yearly holiday. I've never been able to go in the designers in Orlando and buy loads of clothes always had to buy shoes and bags well NO MORE!!!

I will rinse the credit cards next year lol.

I am worried about no eating at all. Apparently I'm in ketosis now and feel hungry all the time! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your fiancé is doing it too? Oh that's great, my boyfriend is fit goes gym eats well and wats a lot of junk on cheat days, he doesn't know I'm doing this he'd throwna fi the believes healthy eating and exercise is key, for him maybe!
When I use food as a comforter etc I have to make a choice what I want to do to lose weight.

I am worried about all the side effects people say on other sites. I hope I don't lose hair :( I love my hair x

I feel exactly the same about photos; don't even look in a mirror (other than my face) if I can help it lol. So want to look nice for my fiancé on our wedding day.

Think how how much fun you'll have shopping for your holiday clothes next year:). You live in Orlando Fl? We're going to get married there next July.

I think hair thinning is fairly common but grows back afterwards from what I've read. Small price to pay I think temporarily.

Your other half is justified in his opinions on healthy eating and exercise. Lots of people can be critical of these diets but I find people that say these things have never been more than a stone or two overweight. Easy said to go do exercise but at my size it's just not an option. Going for a walk is tiring enough with so much excess weight. I'm sure once we've lost a couple of stone, being more active will be easier and come naturally as the "new" us emerges :)

Exactly easy to say when you only want to lose a few lbs!

I ended to come away from food for portion control etc.

No I like in UK near Gatwick! But I've been going Orlando from ahe of 14 few times a year and have a villa there now cheaper than hotels in the long run lol

Where you getting married you been there before?

Since my daughter I only go once a year as disney for 10 days does my head in lol but she loves it, when I use to go use to maybe do 1 day and the rest shopping and other places :)

I just can't wait to go clothes shopping there!!
It's my goal for April :) and do water parks and feel ok not in my swim dress feeling awkward. Some photos were taken this year which made me want to die and thought omg I look like that!
;(

I'm biggest I've ever been at 17st bit had issues as to why I put on more medically!

If it was "socially accepted" I wouldn't care about eating and being fat. I just want more respect and not judged. When I met
My partner I was a lot smaller than now, not skinny but a bit more than "normal".

I want to feel sexy again with him and not hide myself and we argue a lot over it!

Ruins the moment lol.

We're getting married at Cypress Grove. Haven't been but it looks beautiful. I have been to Florida many times but not for about 8 years, my fiancé has never been. I love theme parks, love the rides but I was a size 12 then. Can't bear the thought of squeezing myself into a seat :/

Waterparks (fat girls' nightmares) I completely empathise. We went to sharm el sheikh in egypt and stayed at a waterpark this summer. I did purchase a lovely swimdress but never wore it. Felt too embarrassed and spent the week watching everyone else having fun :( NO MORE! Stuff the judgemental people who dismiss us instantly, let's do this thing so we feel happy in our own skin ;)

Aww well I wish you luck! :) where abouts are you from?

Sorry if my typing is atrocious it's from typing on my phone too quickly and it correcting words!

I just had my soup orientalise spice yum! I wasn't keen on the cappuccino shake this morning tried it with hot water, think I prefer it cold!

Just sorted my food out this evening, having an evening with my man! Bit anxious having my dinner before then having my "protein" shake in the eve :eek: hopefully it's not a cheat night for him the temptation will test me to the limit!!!

Be strong just be strong....!!

And yes in fed up of people having fun in the sun and water lol.

I hate summer, can't wear nice little things and always have to cover my arms :( hopefully next summer I'll be nudist haha x

Lol @ nudist! If you've got it flaunt it ;)

I live near Chesterfield tup north in Derbyshire.

Enjoy your night, remember it's not about the food. Don't succumb to sharing in his cheating you're doing really well. I look at my cambridge products as medicine to make me better. Works for me lol..

I eat porridge every morning and rice pudding for tea. Have a shake for lunch but only like the chocolate flavours made with hot water, can't abide cold shakes. Oh and the vanilla was lovely mixed with a teaspoon of coffee made hot too. Looking forward to making a fruity mousse and trying that though in another week if I'm allowed. My personal saviour is saving a bar to nibble on infront of the tv at night :)

Ah a northerner :)

I was bad today. i feel so guilty. ive been so hungry all day and smoked too many ciggies because of it. i had my soup at 12.30 as my tummy was going mental at me. all bad thoughts of food were in my head :(

then i thought oh ill make dinner at around 4pm as my tummy was going to mad again actual felt sick from hunger and this is my 5/6th day? wth?

so i was making my fish and just had this urge that i opened the tuna can put some vinegar in and had like 4 forkfulls (not massively heaped) and felt a bit better

the fish wasnt all that nice, not much flavour was disappointing think i'll stick to chicken but fish has less fat in :/ then THEN i used sweetners tablets in my coffee as i just felt i had to.

So yes, today was an extremely bad day perhaps as i'm not at work and at home. making my daughter lunch was horrible luckily she had been at a party so it was only cucumber, babybell etc. light lunch. had to auto stop myself from picking at it when chopping it up!

what is wrong with me I am such a failure :( I might as well give this up and try something else :( i feel very low today.

also me and boyfriend had a bit of a bicker so came home and fighting urge to eat fs. so im in bed feeling moody lol

irnklGO.jpg

7lb off yey x

We'll done :D nice piccy

Sorry been busy. Hope you're feeling brighter and have made up with bf.

I find it hard not eating when preparing food for kids. I try and time it to coincide with my rice pudding and hide in another room until they're finished eating lol. Not very sociable but hey oh it's not forever :)

Hey! Whens your weigh in?!

Thanks I sent the pic to my mum, dad and work haha.

5in off waist, 2 hips 1 thigh none off my boobs yay lol.

Yes it is so unsociable -- glad my daughter has school dinners has a snack at
Childminders and a small tea here later on -- avoiding snacking while making is horrid just have to think not forever like you!

I got my new packs yesterday, only got - rice pudding stupidly as I like using it as a pudding in evening! No porridges now as I've really gone off them! Tried mint choc yesterday not too bad, I got an orange choc too might try today! Not usually a fan of flavoured chocolate either! :)

Xxxx

Morning :)

My weigh in is tomorrow morning. Hoping I'll have reached the 1 stone mark (will breathe in when standing on scales lol).

5" off your waist, well done, I did same last week. Although, I can't tell tbh.

You've a sweet tooth then, wanting pudding :) me too. Going to get mix a mousse tomorrow and try that for a change. Just don't get along with the shakes, make me feel a bit queasy. Hoping it'll taste like angel delight (I can dream) ;) x

Just thought I'd say hi!

I am also a fan of Orlando!

I have been on CD since 29/8 and have lost 11 lbs. I was told would have to do 810 until BMI came down but I ignored that and have been doing SS+ so 3 packs a day and then a bit of milk for my coffee. Twice I have succumbed to Chicken and Salad but on both occassions I skipped a pack so didn't worry too much.

I had a spectacular fail at the weekend when at a spa with my bestie so not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow but I am back on it... need to cut down on the bars and milk though I think.... :mad:(

xx

Hi Tiffel

Orlando fan club accidentally started lol.

Well done on your loss so far. I'm just being a good girl and doing as I'm told re having milk and not doing ss just yet. Lost 10lb first week having 4 products plus milk a day, so thinking why punish myself any more. Will no doubt slow weight loss down at some point then do ss. From what you said I'm guessing your BMI is over 40 so just be careful; don't want you passing out :)

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xx

Hi

The other thing was that I was going to say that my husband didn't want me to do this either but I just thought in the end, that its me that has to live with me and I would never stop him from doing anything so that just made my mind up. I know he means well but if you know what works for you then you just have to go for it.

SezzaSmurfette - My BMI was just 40 but is now 37. I know when I go for my weigh in today I will SS or lose a 1lb which is totally depressing. I'm worried that I am now having enough maybe? I also have the odd piece of gum... is that bad?

x

Good for you, doing it for yourself. I'm sure your other halves will come around when they see you happier and slimmer.

Well you should be able to ss if that's what you prefer. Not sure about gum though, think something in it can interfere with the diet :s Better check :)

I'm thoroughly depressed right now having put on 1lb :(

Keep on swimming x

I have emailed my CDC - having a weigh in later so will discuss with her where I am going wrong. I have a real black cloud over me at the moment - totally fighting the urge to eat something i shouldn't... I think I need to go and make my soup up...

Sorry to hear you have put on that lb - how thoroughly irritating. Do you know what caused it?

xx

Sorry you're having a bad day too. How did your weigh in go?

i haven't cheated at all :( Having unexpected TOM so blaming that because I've been a very good girl.

So disappointed

xx

Well I'm staggered! 2lbs off

Ahh sezza I can imagine but I bet it tom to blame. All you can do is get your head down and look forward to a big loss next week.

My CDC was a bit annoyed with me as she thought I was on step 2 but I've been doing a bit of everything! We've agreed I'll try and SS for 3 weeks and see how I do

X

Back