Step2 810kcal Starting CD first time step2!

Well done :)

Head is officially down and hoping for better next week.

Good luck with ss. Probably for the best rather than "bitting and batting", might have been confusing your body.

xx

You'll deffo see a big loss next week. I do feel for you.

Yes I think it's for the best.. I hadn't considered how the chopping and changing would be affecting the weight loss. Will be tough but it's basically what I've been doing but cutting out the milk

X

How are you getting on Ginzeh? xx

How's it going this week? Just been catching up. I'm week five at the moment, had a couple of planned meals for a friend's wedding last week, but feeling good. Deffo being in the right headspace helps.

xx

Hey girlies :)

I haven't cheated yet - still going strong! lol. Aww Sezza :( yes blame it on girly time! I would! bloaty time and ickness lol - im dreading mine and no sweets!!

I think my consultant wants to weigh me tomorrow to motivate me again for the weekend, hd such a bad day yesterday felt utter crappy and down :( people were enjoying popcorn sweets and biccies at work again :( I think I probably notice it much more now I cant have it! lol im working from home right now -- hard not to want to snack just sitting in front of my PC as i'm on call at the moment :(

I have just made a toffee and walnut shake, omg its rank -- dodgy face when trying to drink it haha. Definetly not buying that again!!

I found the shakes too thick and I found out by my lady it actually says minimum on packet for water level, arghhh so I been having them a lot less thick now so lasts a bit longer and is nicer :) loving the strawberry/banana shakes still :)

Also never realised how much cauliflower weights - had it for dinner was able to have like 2 florets and that's it for my veg! pahhhhh.

fingers crossed, i got weighed yesterday only half a pound! argh made me well demotivated :( but I will keep going, feel quite proud of my motivation :) got into a kind of habit now!!

how are you all???

Xxxxxx

Hi Flic, well done you. I agree re headspace and keeping on swimming :) Must get easier to a certain extent after a few weeks of readjusting habits.

Ginzeh, well done you too for keeping on track especially with all those temptations. I made a mousse yesterday and it was really nice. Can't stomach drinking the shakes other than hot chocolate. Made me laugh your comment about cauliflower :D Sorry :)

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

I'm starting to feel stuffed after having any product at the moment. Think it's all the fluid I'm hopefully carrying instead of weight. Hopefully lose double next week fingers crossed.

Xx

fingers crossed for you! considering you've kept to it and not cheating probably will have a big loss next weigh in :)

so proud that I am still sticking to it!!! just got to keep thinking how good ill feel in a few months time, its just getting out of a bad habit I had for so long into a good habit! its made me more regulary eating habits as it were -- breakfast shake lunch shake dinner and a snack shake usually itd be either lunch dinner that's it or nothing all day until dinner!!

will let you know how weigh in tomorrow goes for motivation!! xx

Last edited:
Well done for sticking with it. I don't have a problem with food routine - that's half the problem I think! Lol.

xx

Lol Flic! :)

I know now what you mean Ginzeh. Not eating much all day then eating far too much at once when really hungry at dinner. Little and often is better. Hoping being on this diet will stop me going back to that bad habit too.

Let us know how you get on later xx

Will do, in the office today, hopefully no treats will be bought in as they will feel my wrath lol. I really miss lamb chops recently, I use to like having them eery so often with rice and peas mmmmm -- I fancy a cheat meal coming on :p only joking I'll stick it out! For my birthday next month im having a few days off --- that will be my meal I think, sod the resturat I want some chops and rice maaan lol.

nervous about weigh in ;( xxxx

Wrath alert! Lol. You tell em girl :)

If chops, rice and peas is you birthday desire then so be it. Keep on track until then and you'll enjoy it more :)

Know how you feel, dreading my next weigh in. I still haven't lost anything :(

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming xx

Well I'm peeved put on half a pound I have no idea how as haven't cheated feel like having my lamb chops tonight lol.

She's told me to have my shakes all in the day and not one later on. I think it could me also I haven't been drinking enough water, I still feel hungry and stuff argh how can
This not be working for me! Lol had to be me! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww, I feel your disappointment. It's a mid-week weigh in remember. Real weigh in to come, don't worry.

Get that water drunk :) Feel like I'm full to my eyeballs with water lol.

xx

Do you still feel hungry?? As I do and apparently that's meant to have passed by now :( don't know whether to just have a cheat meal and be done with it start afresh tomorrow! X

Don't have a cheat meal! It'll only set you back! If you do feel that you need to eat something, stick to lean protien and a bit of veg, rather than carbs.

Think to yourself, are you really hungry, or is your body just saying you are? Drink a big glass of water and wait for half an hour. if you're still feeling hungry, then have some of a shake/bar.

I split my "morning" shake in two so I have 1/2 at about 10.30am, 1 at lunch (1.30/1.45) 1/2 when I get back from work, or before leaving work, depending on how i'm feeling (either 5.00pm or 6.00pm) and then evening meal between 7.30-8.30pm -I drink about 5 pints of water through the day, plus teas and always have a pint of sparkling water with ice with supper - this is my "treat." Sometimes I do feel like i'm "hungry" but i'm learning that for the most part, it's just boredom, so I have a drink and think about how close my next meal is. Turns out a lot of the time when i'm hungry, i'm really not!

xx

Yeah I know if I do cheat ill feel so crap and worse so I won't i'll control my urges lol, been a moody cow at work all afternoon haha at least no treat were bought in!!!

I will keep going, I've had my 3 shakes now and will have my small meal later on (6.30ish) and keep drinking gallons of water, I think that's probably not helped I haven't always reached my water intake.

It's so annoying when I know I HAVENT cheated at all and actually stuck to this, wondering if I had a bit over veg or something with my small meal, arghhh I will keep going as only person i'll let down is myself. my actual weigh in is on Monday - I wonder if its possible to lose 5 stone by then LOL.

thanks Flic and Smurfy xxx :) how you getting on today?

I had a chat with my lady --- I do still actually feel hungry even after my meal etc. I can tell when it is boredom at this stage like last night I was working from home in front of my pc I just fancied having a snack but wasn't really hungry!

Just make a few more changes and tweaks --- 3 shakes during the day between 8.30 - 3 and my dinner at 6ish then just water, hopefully boost my metabolism etc and I wont have anything after 7 in my body except water water water, I thought I was doing ok since my 7lb loss last week! and was doing same as now! x

Oh Ginzeh I hope you've had a better evening and have not succumbed to going off plan.

I understand you're feeling unrewarded, I do too but that weight has got to come off at some point because we've been good girls :)

Great advice from Flic. I only want food when I'm bored, it's not real hunger.

Xx

I haven't given in, I've kept my promise to myself and still on track! I've been to the shops quickly and my friend bought chocolate and a cookie and felt bad and I told him to stop being stupid and not feel awkward but I'll laugh when he gets fat lol. He's fit gym boy so now chilling with him watching a film! :)

Gays are a girls best friend haha :) hope you're feeling ok, we can do this!!!

Xxxxx

So pleased you stayed strong, well done :) xx

Back