Step2 810kcal Starting CD first time step2!

Ok I've been naughty and feel ****.

I left my shaker and packs in my mums car as we went out together. She dropped me home and I was bored and had 8 rich teas and a small packet of walkers crisps. I hate myself. 8 biscuits!! Why?! I wouldn't even have 8 normally!!!

Feeling tired, crap and bloated!!! So missing out a shake today, added everything in food diary and says 63 calories over my 810 :eek:

So feeling annoyed and sorry for myself in bed now away from cupboards. Going to have a shower watch a film and hate myself until I get weighed and find out what a moment of stupidity did :(

Think I may play some cod on xbox take my frustration out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh love :bighug:

Tomorrow is another day. Take this awful feeling and turn it into determination to never do it again.

Maybe invest in a blender that's always at home and keep a few spare products so you don't reach for something else in future.

Kill some for me on COD :) get some sleep and start afresh in the morning. It really isn't the end of the world and you did stop before going overboard.

xx

Hello Fellow dieters

Hello ladies

been reading your posts and I have found them so helpful, it has made me join - never been on a forum before so please bear with me if I Get it wrong. Hope you don't mind me joining your conversation.

Like yourselves I only started recently, appointment with consultant on the 8th September, started the day after.

Lost 9lb first week and 4lb last week. Stupidly I was disappointed as so desperately wanted that first stone, but I had a good talk with myself and realised on all the other diets I had tried, I had never got this far.

i am doing Step 2 as for myself I would prefer the slower weight loss but with less of a risk of it going on when I come off the plan. Plus with my BMI my consultant thought it would be best. But I agree it is what suits you as a person, I could not live without hat small mean, although I am starting to look like a piece of chicken or a tin of tuna!

i hate the porridge, reminds me of wallpaper paste!!! Like a couple of the soups, but the shakes seem to work best for me.

i have a frozen Tetra or frozen bar every night as a treat. Frozen tetras are fab - they gradually melt at taste like ice cream - the chocolate one is the best. Also like the bars, but realise they are higher in cals so try not to have them every day, but sometimes if you are out and about they are easier.

had to get some of the fibre powder on Thursday, but other than that and feeling cold I am managing quiet well - actually surprising myself.

Got a lot to loose! but tackling one stone at a time.

Not many people know I am on the diet as I have fallen off the wagon on so many diets in the past, and I didn't want to say too much in case I couldn't cope with this one. I am just so sick of being fat!

look forward to hearing more from you all as you all seem to be doing so well. Ginzeh - we all have hiccups, just remember we are all in the same boat, or in my case a super sized tanker!

Ok I've been naughty and feel ****.

I left my shaker and packs in my mums car as we went out together. She dropped me home and I was bored and had 8 rich teas and a small packet of walkers crisps. I hate myself. 8 biscuits!! Why?! I wouldn't even have 8 normally!!!

Feeling tired, crap and bloated!!! So missing out a shake today, added everything in food diary and says 63 calories over my 810 :eek:

So feeling annoyed and sorry for myself in bed now away from cupboards. Going to have a shower watch a film and hate myself until I get weighed and find out what a moment of stupidity did :(

Think I may play some cod on xbox take my frustration out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey gargirl!!

Welcome to our little moan and motivation group lol.

I liked the porridge first few days now thought of it makes me feel sick, i'm loving the strawberry/chocolate/banana shakes at the moment and some of the soups!

What is your goal etc?

I was naughty again earlier, I had some cheese crackers and pickles had been thinking about it all evening and thought sod it i've been naughty i'm having it!

then have felt crap all evening, went and saw my boyfriend and he said he can see my tummy is flatter and he doesn't say things like that unless he means it! so felt good but felt crap i fell off the wagon today but it has motivated me.

I took him to Mcdonalds, he asked if i wanted anything i said no and think he was a little shocked maybe as i usually say that then change my mind at last minute -- so i just had a cup of tea while he sat and ate a double quarter pounder with chips and nuggets -- its his cheat meal hes overly healthy all week and gym etc. so he can do that lol.

I actually didn't even notice him eating it and didn't feel i was missing out or anything which has surprised me and made me feel good!!

So yes I WILL DAMN WELL DO THIS I WILL DO IT DO IT DO IT.

To think he noticed it has actually made my day as in past when i've lost a bit he doesn't notice lol.

I let myself down today so badly. But i can and will do it. As you say a slight hiccup!

Smurfy -- I loaded spreadsheet up I'm on my macbook so had to use an online spreadsheet editor as it's a microsoft doc but looks good! Find more cool things! lol
It must be quite old though it has the old step 2 - 790 calorie version!

Where did you find that? I can never find anything decent for this diet, I feel it's a secret club, we are masons! Haha.

So yes, feel bad about today but feel good for my boyfriend noticing it :) so spurring me on! I still haven't said what diet i'm on but at the end of the day why does anyone need to know, it's a personal choice and a personal thing. I suppose if it's working who cares! :)

So back in bed. We didn't go to McDonald until 1am lol. I was in bed after my shower all cosy watching x files re runs and he rang me at 11 chatting and then decided to go! slapped make up and straightened hair quick ;)

It does feel nice when people start to notice, especially someone you are close to. My hubby actually said last nice he had noticed little changes, couldn't put his finger on actually what, but he says I look different - slimmer!

My goal according to my consultant is nearly 8 stones away - dream on consultant!!

As I said to her, the first stone and then the next and so on. For me it is getting the current clothes in the wardrobe more comfortable, and then getting into the ones that are in a wardrobe in my son's room and lastly the ones I put in the loft 12 months ago as I was sick of looking at them knowing I would never get into them. To me my clothes are my indicator, but it is nice seeing the numbers going lower on the scales.

I can't believe I am being so good, I think one of the factors is the cost. I am really having to save money on other things to be able to do this diet and I don't want to waste the money. £5 weekly fee at my other diet classes didn't really affect my purse, but this does.

Got a few 'do's' coming up in a couple of weeks, so I know I am going to 'hic up' then, so I am trying to keep on the straight until then. Still hard though when the family are tucking into really good food in front of you, and your mouth is watering.

That is one thing I am finding - I am not hungry but gosh does my mouth water when I smell something good!

Really pleased though that your boyfriend noticed - just think what he will be saying in the next couple of weeks.

Hey gargirl!!

Welcome to our little moan and motivation group lol.

I liked the porridge first few days now thought of it makes me feel sick, i'm loving the strawberry/chocolate/banana shakes at the moment and some of the soups!

What is your goal etc?

I was naughty again earlier, I had some cheese crackers and pickles had been thinking about it all evening and thought sod it i've been naughty i'm having it!

then have felt crap all evening, went and saw my boyfriend and he said he can see my tummy is flatter and he doesn't say things like that unless he means it! so felt good but felt crap i fell off the wagon today but it has motivated me.

I took him to Mcdonalds, he asked if i wanted anything i said no and think he was a little shocked maybe as i usually say that then change my mind at last minute -- so i just had a cup of tea while he sat and ate a double quarter pounder with chips and nuggets -- its his cheat meal hes overly healthy all week and gym etc. so he can do that lol.

I actually didn't even notice him eating it and didn't feel i was missing out or anything which has surprised me and made me feel good!!

So yes I WILL DAMN WELL DO THIS I WILL DO IT DO IT DO IT.

To think he noticed it has actually made my day as in past when i've lost a bit he doesn't notice lol.

I let myself down today so badly. But i can and will do it. As you say a slight hiccup!

Smurfy -- I loaded spreadsheet up I'm on my macbook so had to use an online spreadsheet editor as it's a microsoft doc but looks good! Find more cool things! lol
It must be quite old though it has the old step 2 - 790 calorie version!

Where did you find that? I can never find anything decent for this diet, I feel it's a secret club, we are masons! Haha.

So yes, feel bad about today but feel good for my boyfriend noticing it :) so spurring me on! I still haven't said what diet i'm on but at the end of the day why does anyone need to know, it's a personal choice and a personal thing. I suppose if it's working who cares! :)

So back in bed. We didn't go to McDonald until 1am lol. I was in bed after my shower all cosy watching x files re runs and he rang me at 11 chatting and then decided to go! slapped make up and straightened hair quick ;)

Hey girlies!

Well I completely fell off the wagon past 2 weeks... :eek: i've put on 1 and a half lb :eek: better than I thought though lol.

Back on tomorrow, hate myself! it's so much harder to get back on so don't fall off like I have! arghhhhh.

Every day I have the same "im doing this i did it before today im back on it" then im stupid and allow my demons to take over/ NO MORE NO NO NO MORE

will do this!

Hope you're all ok xxx

I think you have done very well to only put on 1 1/2 lb, at least you are back on it. It is so easy to loose the focus though. I have so many sweets around the house from the children and that is before Halloween. I keep trying not to pinch the odd one, but they are hardbody type so my fav.

I have to say I am struggling at the moment, I have lost 22lb in total so far, the most I have ever lost on any diet and yet nobody is noticing. I know I have to keep at it and hopefully it will start showing. I just need that boost of someone saying something!

Wow 22lb? when did you start? well done! you on step1 or 2?

I am going to see my lady tomorrow get motivated etc although my birthday on 30th I wanted to go out have a few drinks so may do like step 3 until after birthday!

I never go out and have drinks so I was hoping my birthday would be the time to do it! :) keep going! they say it takes like 4 months for others to notice! have you noticed?

Xxx

I started 8th Sept. Had a 1lb gain last week over half term, but back on it this week. B&B t upset but understand why it happened.

I have noticed my loss, but only the odd one or two friends have said anything. This morning I actually took five pairs of trousers out of my wardrobe as they are too big and I feel horrid in them.. So a good sign. The other thing which has gone big on me are my rings, they are turning round on my fingers constantly.

I am on step 2 and I am finding this best for me - I couldn't last without the one meal a day. Also if I am feeling really hungry I make myself a nice coffee - my nespresso machine has been a god send.

Seem now to be sticking to shakes and bars and the occasional frozen tetra shake, but weather getting a bit cold for frozen milkshake!

Weigh in on Monday, so hope I show a loss. It is when I put on I loose my motivation.

have a good weekend.

Hey, how are we all getting on??

I have gone to Slim and save now -- cheaper more variety! has good results same as cambridge, I am back on track as of yesterday and made a blog too as well as here! My VCLD Journey | Trying to end a lifetime of being the fat one.

come follow me and say hello!

I hope you're all good and on track and not like me lol.

Smurfette - haven't heard from you in a while! how you getting on lovely?

xxx

Back