Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Hi felix! You can do it!!! I have faith in you lovely. Had the best weekend off cd, totally needed! Hangover from hell today so am back on cd tomorrow. Getting weighed in the morning so I'll update my gain on here. After tomorrow I have. Week to get the gain off! X

Hahha CG you're not wrong! I need more than luck at WI, I'll need a miracle haha. It has been lovely tho and I don't regret it. I'm prepared for my gain and I'll work really hard this week to lose what I gain. I'm coming back to cd after Ibiza to get to my target so I'm not in any rush now. I k ow what I'm going to look like on holiday and to be honest I'm happy. It's nice to feel a little more relaxed about it xxx

good attitude tan, as u know i also got lead astray last night so today went a bit to pot also but hoping i can still get a little loss by thurs - def not as bad as i was last week! need to kick myself up the bum to get to 10 st for hols ill worry bout getting to 9 st 7 when i get back as ill prob have a stone or so to lose by the time i get back!! x

Hahaha you and me both sheree!!! I'll never get to 10 stone after today's weigh in so you're doing better than me haha! Me and the boyf have taken bets on how much I'll put on. He reckons a pound (I wish) I've said 4 pound minimum! We shall soon see I suppose!!! I really am dreading it!
I'll update as soon as I know! On the upside, I slept for over 13 hours do didn't manage any snacks/ treats after my meal out hahaha! X

Hahaha tell me about it CG!!! ECM she couldn't believe it after I told her what I had! I've bought all my bars and tetras ready for this weekend as I have another festival this weekend. I'm not drinking tho, I'm the driver back and I'm ok with that. I did it at glasto so I can do it again! Ready to get back into ketosis and be 100% now up to Ibiza! 9 days to go woo hoooo x

Had my first day off today of the summer hols! Been a delight! Had a strawberry shake for breakfast and then walked to my cousins so have done about an hours walking today. Just having a chicken and mushroom soup now! Going to simply ss today, not saying I will all week coz I find ss really hard, but I definitely am today! Might treat myself to a bar later tho insted of a shake!! ;)

I doing ss+ this week and I still have a soup left to "eat" today. But I did make some ice lollies with their water flavouring so I'm having afters as well!

So I guess I'm having a planned day or 2 off, I didn't think I would and still may change my mind as it isn't for another 2 months but I was wondering, did you take yourself out of ketosis before drinking by having a carb meal? I'll be going to a grape harvest fest so I can't imagine NOT having any wine:D And of course with that comes food as well. How sad am I, planning a day off 2 months in advance!!

You absolutely MUST drink wine at a grape harvest fest! That is the law! Yes, always have taken myself out of ketosis first, but you'll find that you can't actuallyeat that much anymore and carbs literally bloat the hell out of me. Plan it as a break an enjoy, we're only human and as long as we control the diet, we can take breaks! Thts my opinion anyway. Iv had something almost every week off plan and have lost every week. I believe it's because I get straight back to it. I had a 4 day break because my body and mind were bored of cd. I needed it so I took it. I feel so much better and I feel like my cravings are gone and I'm ready to be 100% again. Xx

That sounds like the right way to do it, once I reach goal that's how I want to basically eat from then on. Splurge once in a while but know when to stop! It's all the denying yourself that makes you end up on a binge from hell. There is no such thing as "bad" foods!

I'm quite certain that at this fest failure to drink wine is punishable by a fine and maybe even jail time :D

So have you started packing yet??

Haha and we don't want u going to jail of course! That's exactly the attitude. There's a reason we're all on cd in the first place and once you realise and learn how to control that, there should be no need to ever come back to it!!! Moderation is definitely the key to success! :)

Oh and no, I'll pack next Tuesday haha

Just been reading you diary catching up, it's made me feel more positive about my 2 day planned break for our wedding Anniversary was feeling anxious about it!! So thank you x glad your doing great x

Ahhhh thanks kiwii.

As for you lil legs, you'll be fine haha. You always lose your gains quickly and you'll be bCk down in perfect time for your 2 days off next weekend ;) a fantastic weekend, just like mine. It was totally needed an totally worth it for both of us ;)

Hahaha I know felix! Miracles DO happen ;) xxx

Back