Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Ss day 1 complete! Had a headache and still feel fuzzy headed today! :(

Just had choc mint shake hot......yuk!

Went to work for 3 hours, had a bar at about 12 and have just had tuna with balsamic vinegar. May have a soup later on. Got quite a bit of water in today. Just had a Moroccan Lipton tea and it tasted really sweet. I'm probably not allowed it lol! Oh well! Got a really mild headache again today, it's so odd! Really excited about the weekend, wish it would hurry up! Xxx

Ha ahhhh thankyou xanthe, such a sweetie x

Morning! Up early as always when getting back into ketosis! Got work again today but the slightly longer stint of 12-9!!! :( was so so hungry last night, I ended up having a few prawns at about 10pm (nice) I was simply starving. STILL fuzzy headed, this better be gone soon, it's doing my head in literally! Another ss day for me today as I'll be at work all day. I'll have to drink loads of soda water to keep me going I suppose!

Day 2 went ok, worked and had an omelette and salad along with a bar and a shake when I got in. Less headaches and hunger hooray!

You are doing dead well Tano!

I am sitting in starbucks nursing a green tea with pepermint, eyeing up all kinds of gooddies. I will resist....RESIST...REEEESIIIST!

It is so much harder to stay focused when you go off roading on the plan, so good for you chick, one wants to see the photo's Xanthe is talking about!

Thanks BR, you're doing well too to be sitting in Starbucks! The muffins look amazing!!! I'll pm you my fb x

Hi all! Been away at a festival all weekend, had a fab time. Got drunk on Friday and ate crap on Saturday! Weigh in tomoz.....ooooops!! :(

Lost 4lbs!!! So so pleased! Off plan now until I get back from Ibiza and then doing the 1000 plan when I get back!!! So excited for cereal! Won't be going mad on the food in Ibiza, I've worked to hard, but Im certainly going to love having normal dinners!!! X

wow, you lost loads considering you had a break - well done and happy hols!

Wow! Even when you're naughty you're good!! :)

Have a FAB time in Ibiza, tell all about it upon return. I need to live vicariously through your hols as I'm having none this year! Ooh, and I should be finished with level 1 of the 30-day shred by then so if I survive I'll let you know how it is! Started this a.m., very hard, soreness has not yet set in.... we'll see if bf needs a crane to get my arse out of bed on the morrow :)

Thanks ladies! I'm on the 1000 plan now. So so nice! Well, I'm on it until weds when I Go on holiday and then back to 1000 when I return. The fact I can eat fruit and cereal is amazing!!! :)

Morning all! Just packing my last bits for holiday today and getting my money changed up! So so excited! Just downloaded the app, much better than using the net on the iPhone! Well... On another thread I was able to work out that over the last 8 years ( last at 9 stone 7) I only had to eat an overeat of 44 cals a day to pile on an extra 3 stone!!! I'm seriously going to be watching my calorie intake from now on! Especially now I'll be on the 1000 plan.

Hope you have an amazing time in Ibiza and don't party too hard ;) although you do deserve it after all the hard work you've put in!! xx

Thanks felix! Judging by your status, you've had a crappy day at work?? :( any more news on the house? How's the cd going for u? Xxx

Hi all, I'm back! And what a nightmare I've come back to!! Poor poor Britain!

Ok so back to diet talk!!! I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning after the holiday. Only 6 days away but I feel HUGE! I ate lots of lovely food ( I won't tease u all with it tho) lots of alcohol too. Had a really nice time and for the first time in years, felt fantastic in my bikini (for the first few days anyway lol) I'm not cd'ing until tomorrow after I've been weighed. So my last day of food freedom. Last stretch now until I reach my 9' 7 goal. My next mini goal is to get back down to 10 4 which is what I was when I left!

Back