Starting cd for first time tomorrow

WOW I feel weak! Even showering felt like a chore haha! I do feel good tho ;)

Hey everyone,
I hope your all doing well. I'm on day 5 now of ss+ and doing really well. I haven't felt bad at all, the worst thing is watching other people scoff there faces with my best foods!!
I think i'm going to have a sneaky weigh in today, i get weighed officially on sunday but need to know im doing something right. I shall let you know the results :)

Good luck everyone :)

Lucy

Thanks Lucy and frosty! The challenge is on today, going out for the day and the others have a huge picnic packed! I have a tetra and 2l water packed haha! I'll let u know how I get on! X

Stay strong Tan, a picnic on day 3 is not something I would like to endure! In fact my work BBQ is scheduled for my Day 9 and even that I've decided not to go to as it's too early in the game for me to face such massive temptations - I envy you for giving it a go though and hope you get through it in one piece, let us know!

- Joe

The pringles and mini sausages are out, they smell delish! I've had a banana tetra :( hardest day ever! Won't give in tho! I have to keep logging on so I don't have to watch them eat! Have a huge headache but thats probably the glorius sunshine too!

The pringles and mini sausages are out, they smell delish! I've had a banana tetra :( hardest day ever! Won't give in tho! I have to keep logging on so I don't have to watch them eat! Have a huge headache but thats probably the glorius sunshine too!

Remember, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!

- Joe

@Joe thats the best phrase I've ever read your deffinetly right cadbury can't feel as good as wearing cute shorts!! Just tick with it enjoy the sun n get thru this picnic Xx

Picnic over and feeling great! Headache has eased off too. The ice cream torture is next ;)

Stick with it Tano. I had that yesterday with my OH and kids all eating a picnic and then having an ice cream after! I couldn't watch them! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning, wasn't that happy to see i had only lost 3lb in 5 days!

Lucy

Oh Lucy! At least it's a loss and 3lb is fab! It took me 3 weeks to lose that on sw! I think we rush these things so much that when it's not quick enough we give up! Think of 3 blocks of lard! Thats your loss!

Hey Tano, hope you survived the ice cream torture. My bad day is coming up on Tuesday when I have to cook up a huge meal for the bf's office - arrrr! I'll spare everyone the menu but suffice it to say that by the time I'm done cooking I'll have a hung a bucket around my neck to catch the slobber. Oh, to have a stuffy nose for a few days...
I think I've figured out how to fool the stomach into feeling full. It's not enough just to drink all that water each day, but to make me feel full I need to whack down a huge glass (lukewarm) all in a go, and behold, within 5 minutes my stomach feels full as tho I'd eaten a big meal. Maybe some of you could give it a try and see if it really works or if I'm just grasping now :)

Cheesegirl fab idea! I'd probably gag tho! Well..... I've had headaches on and off all day, had 4 tablets today. I don't think the sunshine helped but there was no way I was going to sit in! I have felt the worst yet today! Checked on my ketostix and I'm in ketosis which is fab! I hope tomorrow is easier. Chicken n mushroom soup was lovely! I'm loving the soups ATM. I think weekends are going to be so hard for me. I've turned down a BBQ tonight and a meal tomorrow. It's amazing how much food plays a huge part in your social life.

Yeah, sometimes it seems that your whole life is focused around food. I mean, when you have family dos, meet your friends, make weekend plans, it all seems to involve food. But I'm starting to think that what I've been seeing as hunger is not so much hunger as it is just that I miss real food. But I'm determined to hang in there.
And don't worry, you'll start to feel better soon. I had crisis days on my days 5 thru 8 or something like that, it seemed to last forever, but I got over it and now I can't even really remember how bad I actually felt. I've got WI Tuesday and then I'll be getting the bars! Can't wait for that!

Ahhhh the bars! How lovely!!! The bars actually sound like heaven ATM! X

I've turned down a BBQ tonight and a meal tomorrow. It's amazing how much food plays a huge part in your social life.

This is what I'm struggling with most to be honest - I think everyone thinks I've died or something <_<

It's sad to decline events but I think during the first few weeks, it's a worthy sacrifice and a means to an end - good on you and glad to hear you survived the picnic :)

- Joe

Last edited:
I'm struggling like mad today! Had to re-read cd books CDC gave me to re-motivate!

Hey, if it works don't knock it!

- Joe

Morning peeps! Well I had another crap nights sleep! The headache has gone (Hurrah) for now.... Hopefully not to return as I'm on day 4! Cannot believe I'm on day 4!!! Whoop! I'm going to have the porridge for breakfast this morning as I went to bed weak and starving. I'm just really really hoping today is better than yesterday. I nearly broke yesterday.

Back