Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Hahahaha I'm prepared for the bunged up convos on here! I've read about a few! I'll have to remember the linseeds! X

Well! Back to work today eeeek! This will be the real test! Think I'll be shaking it up in my classroom rather than answer the questions then get negative feedback!

Today was really hard at work! Had to stay in my classroom at lunch but the canteen smell still managed to whaft up :( had strawberry shake for breakfast and fruits of the forest for lunch, got mushroom soup for dinner. Weigh in tomorrow and I'm excited yet anxious all at the same time. I've been 100% but don't feel or think I look any different!

Good luck for your weigh in!!! You're doing great and well done for resisting take away!!!! I'm a sucker for saying yes when my OH suggests take away food haha.

Way to go, Tano! I know what you mean about the food smells, imagine this: I've been cooking for the bf's work party tomorrow since early afternoon. doh! I actually had to taste something to adjust the seasoning and I put just a bit on my tongue and then (gross) spit it out. But I remain 100%:sigh:
I also feel that there's no difference in me, but today I managed to put on and zip up a size 20 and it felt great! However, I didn't actually wear those jeans because the muffin-top was too huge and disgusting. Maybe another 10 lbs...
Good luck at WI, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Cheesegirl that's fab about the dress! Those jeans will be hanging round u soon ;) x

Tano said:
Today was really hard at work! Had to stay in my classroom at lunch but the canteen smell still managed to whaft up :( had strawberry shake for breakfast and fruits of the forest for lunch, got mushroom soup for dinner. Weigh in tomorrow and I'm excited yet anxious all at the same time. I've been 100% but don't feel or think I look any different!

Good luck today tano! I know wi is nerve racking but I bet you have a great result! Just don't cave after wi like I did this week and knock yourself out of ketosis! Duh

I've lost 7lbs! Whoooooo! So so pleased! So excited about ss+ tomorrow too! How sad am I haha. Oriental chilli soup is amazing! I love it. Got some new flavoured shakes to try this week. X

Oh and...FIVE people at work today said I've lost weight without even knowing about Cambridge! Whoop x

It's really lovely although I can't notice myself yet! Boyf says he can a bit! Got a course on Friday and it's a buffet lunch, have decided to eat salad and meat there as there's no way I can sneak a shake. Going with a colleague also who is much older and I don't want to have to talk to him about my diet. What do u think? I've been before so I k ow what kind of lunch they will hav on offer.

It's really lovely although I can't notice myself yet! Boyf says he can a bit! Got a course on Friday and it's a buffet lunch, have decided to eat salad and meat there as there's no way I can sneak a shake. Going with a colleague also who is much older and I don't want to have to talk to him about my diet. What do u think? I've been before so I k ow what kind of lunch they will hav on offer.

Sounds like a good plan. In my experience, no one notices exactly what you eat at these events - they only notice if you haven't got something on your plate. If you go to the loo when they first serve up the food (so the crowd's gone from the buffet table when you get back), everyone just assumes you've already eaten most of yours if you walk around with a few bits and pieces on your plate. :D

Well done on the 7lbs loss! :happy096:

Yes, that's one of those awkward times when it would be hard to whip out a shake. Also, it really can be quite annoying when someone asks lots of questions, etc. If you avoid salad dressing and keep your portions small then what harm. Just don't let it get you off track! Think of your fab loss so far and repeat a nice mantra, like get thee behind me satan:rolleyes:

Thanks lily and cheesegirl. The salad I know is not pre dressed so that will be fine and they usually have meat and fish platters. I'll 100% stay on track, I'm determined to be in shape by my 9 week target x

So so so so excited about food tonight!!! Whoop whoop x

Back