Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Ok so gym is off now due to an extension on babysitting duties!!! Don't know If I'm happy or sad about that haha! Am most certainly going to do some form of exercise this week though, I really must. Holiday has come around too soon!

hahaha :)

Well, another 'fool-proof' icing recipe goes in the bin. I added twice the butter and twice the soft cheese, keeping the icing sugar to the amount by the recipe, and it is still SOOOO sweet it could give you instant diabetes. Oh well, have a packet of 'instant' icing that you just heat up in water on the hob. Not very creative but will do the trick:D Why do I do this? (bake, I mean)

Seriously, I do not know why u do this! It's crazy, I'd be licking the bowl and all sorts haha! I think Sunday's are the toughest for me. I miss going out for lunch :(

Oh noooo! Just had a nandos with the BF! Had 5 wings, macho peas and coleslaw.......that's not too bad BUT I'm gonna have ice cream later with a film and a cookie! I know it's bad and I can't expect to lose tomorrow but hey ho! We haven't had a meal together in ages and a veg night. I wouldn't usually allow him to sway me but I did! Bit of a write off this weekend! Please dontstop reading my diary and think I'm a failure haha! Watch this space for the next 3 weeks!

Tano I Also failed today BBQ for my neice turned in to an all day binge stayed with meat and salad but far to much of it
Going to up my water this week and hope for the best!!

Oh god! What are we like! That's it 100% now fro
Now on! We'll support each other! Xxx

No way am being bad again before Ibiza!!! Bikini bod here I come!

Ok here goes.....the 3 week smash!!!! X

After expecting the worst, I actually lost 2lbs!!! I can't believe it! So happy! :D

Well done on your loss! I've been avoiding this place as I've totally gone off the rails (again). Back on today though (again!!)

Tano well done chick....I cant believe it :) Just kidding, of course I can...2lbs is ace!

Hahaha BR, no seriously, I cannot believe it!!! Ahhhh felix I've had such a bad weekend so you're not alone! Back to ss today, 3 weeks left to shift this fat haha x

As I try and get my body back into ketosis, I can never ever sleep!!! Very odd! Had a s**t night last night and feel knackered! PLUS I'm taking a group of kids out running this morning! I must be mental!

So how're you getting on with your 100% attempt? It's tough, I know! Congrats on your loss tho, brilliant!

I survived the cupcakes, but I slipped again last night and had another slice of ham and cheese. Of all the (sometimes) yummy meals I've cooked for the bf since starting CD, I can't figure out why it's the ham and cheese that skips me up:eek:

I bake cupcakes, you take kids running...So welcome to the mental club!!:D:D

it could be worse than having some ham and cheese :)

since ive started this diet ive told myself ill be having 16th july completely off plan as im out with the girls, my intention was always to have a dominos as i was craving it.. now im thinking about being semi good :s im going to have a naughty carby meal as i need to get outta ketosis but i think im gonna be good until that meal and enjoy my drinks - maybe this will change on sat lol

I've had a 100% day yesterday and will do now until Ibiza! I need to do thi and now only have 3 weeks left! I want so much to be in the 9's when I go, even if it's 9.13 haha! Went running and my legs are killing already haha :)

Ps: haha the ham and cheese saga! I'm sure it won't hurt you!

Yeah, considering that it could have been an all out binge I suppose it's no big deal:) Isn't is funny how your attitude changes, and you actually want to be good?

Tano, I think if you stay 100% until Ibiza you'll reach your goal. Just stay focused on your goal and you'll be looking brilliant for the beaches!

Back