Starting CD in a few weeks...top tips please?

kria79

Hello All,
I'm starting the CD in a few weeks and was wondering if you all had top tips. I've never done a meal replacement diet before. I have 2st 7lbs to lose. Also what do you do once you have finished the weight loss part? re-introduce food ( not yet had a cdc meeting so unsure!)
Thanks!

Top tip is to absolutely love every minute of it, you are going to be slim and healthy so why not laugh and smile your way all the way there.

Mike

hey kria, welcome to the site and the world of cd'ing, good luck with your start in a few weeks. the best advice i had before starting was to prepare in advance by cutting down on the carby foods and upping my water intake it makes the 1st few days much easier.
xx

Top tip is to absolutely love every minute of it, you are going to be slim and healthy so why not laugh and smile your way all the way there.

Mike

Thanks so much - I don't really eat carbs anyway so that shouldn't be too much of a problem, but the water will be I think!
Thanks though- I am looking forward to it!

I think the no booze thing is going to kill me though!

Welcome!! My advice is drink the water. I drink at least 4 litres a day and it really does help with the weight loss. The first few days might get you down a bit but keep going because that first weigh in is the best feeling ever! keep us posted and visit this site every day. Everybody's stories and encouragement is what keeps me going! Good luck x

Welcome!! My advice is drink the water. I drink at least 4 litres a day and it really does help with the weight loss. The first few days might get you down a bit but keep going because that first weigh in is the best feeling ever! keep us posted and visit this site every day. Everybody's stories and encouragement is what keeps me going! Good luck x

Thank you!!
will do!

I think the no booze thing is going to kill me though!

Have to say, i thought the same, but the fab weight loss has made up for the evening tipple.

Have to say, i thought the same, but the fab weight loss has made up for the evening tipple.
Cheers Nibbles - Have to say I'm finding this all a bit confusing - do you guys just repy to threads that you have started or are you all part of a group? ( I'm such a novice!)

Just wanted to wish you good luck.xx and drink loads of water.xx

hiya, best of luck with cd hun. top tip is stick to it like glue dont break it for anything because it is so hard to get back on it.

there is different sections on here for different diets but people reply to everyone's threads not just there own :) i hope that makes sence. so you can join in hun :) xx

Ah thanks!
well thanks for all of your wishes. I decided to get on with it and had my first shake this morning!
Have already managed 1.5 litres.. and am halfway through the next bottle!
Feeling positive although have been told that I need to lose half a stone more than I thought!
Here goes!
Kx

Good luck and keep glugging - I find water really helps

Hurrah! nearly one week in and first weigh in tonight!
thanks for all of the tips - this is a bible for anyone on CD!
Xx

Back