STARTING CD TODAY.. Arghhhh...

Good luck on your restart Kells.

Hello, Good luck on your restart. I know how hard it is as I lost 3 stone at the beginning of this year and have put it all back on :cry:.

Don't be disheartened honey ..... so long as you have breath there is hope!!

I tried slimfast a few years ago but didn't get on with it at all. I did get really slim when I was 21/22ish about 8 years ago (I'm now 30) but that was through doing a ridiculous amount of excercise (a few hours a day!). I simply don't have enough time now to do that much exercise every day.

I have been on Cambridge for 7 weeks now and lost 2 stones 9 pounds. I'm having a few days off over Christmas and will then be back on track. I've signed up for the Valentines challenge on this board so hopefully that will give me even more motivation.

Good luck whichever you decide.

Also saw in your post re your mum. I have a similar problem with mine so you're not alone. I moved out just before I was 17 as it was so bad but she still seems to try and make me miserable 13 years later!

Also saw in your post re your mum. I have a similar problem with mine so you're not alone. I moved out just before I was 17 as it was so bad but she still seems to try and make me miserable 13 years later!

Hiya,

I'm so glad you know how I feel hun, It's so hard & really depressing at times..

A huge well done on your weightloss your doing fab, hope my weightloss is that good..

xx

Thanks for your replies girls..

Really NEED to succeed this time.. :cry:

Life or death ... that's how it's beginning to feel for me.

We can do this Kells! xx

Hiya Buddies, :D

Well as from tomorrow I am re-starting CD again & I have to get back to having 'willpower'. I have done it before so I can do it again,

I am at my heaviest ever at the moment & feel like crap about myself..

I am going to carry a photo in my bag of when I lost 2st last yr on cd & felt fab about myself to spur me on when I need 'food'..

I have told loads of people I am re-starting so even though I am losing weight for myself I would feel like a failure in front of people if that makes sense. :confused:

It's going to be hard at work as they always order dinner nearly 3 times a week & I will be there with just my tetra and water, lol..

Any tips or advice from your experience with CD are very welcome guys, I would love to hear how you managed to control your cravings to eat..

Love Kel

xx

Well here we go..

My CD Journey is about to begin...

ARGHHHHH

Hi Kelly
I'm on day 1 today after to so many restarts its ridiculous, i am now my heaviest weight ever!

This year i have to do it, things have to change for the better! You can do this, you know cd works just like i do.
just think how good you will feel when you've lost your first stone, i cant wait! :)

Hello my darling!!!

Well here we go.......we know we can do this ..we did it together before and we can soooo do it again!!!!!!!!!

I have had my first shake, black coffee and loads of water. Just tried a green tea....OMG it was terrible!!!(but then I dont drink tea normally anyway!!) So I will be sticking to the normal stuff from now on in!

Have a good day babe, be strong and come on here loads , then we can chat!!LOL

thinking of you and I am just going to text you!

Hugs Lou XX

Hi Kelly
I'm on day 1 today after to so many restarts its ridiculous, i am now my heaviest weight ever!

This year i have to do it, things have to change for the better! You can do this, you know cd works just like i do.
just think how good you will feel when you've lost your first stone, i cant wait! :)

Thanks for your message hun,

I am starving this afternoon, lol..

Be good Emmie Lou.. :D

Hello my darling!!!

Well here we go.......we know we can do this ..we did it together before and we can soooo do it again!!!!!!!!!

I have had my first shake, black coffee and loads of water. Just tried a green tea....OMG it was terrible!!!(but then I dont drink tea normally anyway!!) So I will be sticking to the normal stuff from now on in!

Have a good day babe, be strong and come on here loads , then we can chat!!LOL

thinking of you and I am just going to text you!

Hugs Lou XX

Well Hello You,

Lou I am so hungry, really forgot how hard it is.
My head is busting & my belly is gurgling like mad. lol..

XX

keep it up Kelly...

I can't do sole source I have tried and tried and failed and failed.

I am going to join a slimming world class and try and do mostly red days as I know it's the carbs that do me no good! I am also starting an exercise regime on Wednesday...

So hopefully I will loose by good old hard work!

Do you still get your shakes from Christine? Last time I was gonna give it another go I e-mailed her but never got a reply!

Keep going

Back