STARTING CD TODAY.. Arghhhh...

Kelly, I'm so sorry for your loss. i have been following your thread with tears and with pride in my heart at how strong you are, definitely a chip of Nana's block.

I lost my mother 1 yr ago and can relate to everything you went through even now with the lies and events surrounding the funeral. It happens in almost every family. My mother was a Jehovah's Witness( the only one in the immediate family) and many of our problems were with the witnesses but there was one my brothers who has made things very difficult from mum being in hospital until very recently.

Look after yourself as your defenses are down hence feeling ill. (After my mums funeral the whole family was wiped out with an awful strain of flu,)

Please remember that your Nana may have been taken from you but the love you shared will continue on.
Thinking of you, xx

Starting CD again....

HIYA ALL, :D

Just to let you know now that everything has settled down & me gorgeous nan is at peace I will now be concentrating on losing some lard..

I had a chat to my CDC on Saturday, when I first started on CD I wasnt taking many tablets but now I am taking loads every day so I explained to my CDC that when I went on SS a while ago taking my tablets I felt dizzy as a bat & had to have some kind of substance to stop me feeling sickly so only had 1/2 packs a day, she said I was right to eat & I couldnt do SS because of the amount of tablets I am on, I am taking painkillers, anti-inflammatories & anti-depressants. She said if I was taking A-D for depression then I would of needed a signed doctors note, but I am only taking them as a muscle relaxant so its ok.

She is coming to see me tomorrow as I need more tetra's, I cant stomach the soups anymore I can only have them as crisps so I will be having tetras every day..

I had an nice weekend, spent all my time with Keith, bought 2 new gorgeous tunic tops from peacocks, look fab with jeans.
I spent most of my time on the phone for take that tickets on friday, I had me mobile in one hand, my home phone in the other and was sat in front of the internet, with both phones on constant redial, had no joy, was very upset I can tell ya.

Then went on E-bay & found out that most of the tickets were there, that totally pissed me off.
There should be a ban as far as concert tickets go.
Some auctions ended for thousands of pounds. Its unreal..

Keith's mate managed to get 12 tickets for London 6 one night & 6 the following so he said I could have 2 of his tickets, they are £45 tickets so I know they will be good tickets but with me living in Hartlepool its a fair distance, also will have to see how much the train tickets will be as I wouldnt wanna drive down there, then there is the hotel too.
Me & Keith might has well have a few days down there, I know it will probably be about a grand but I so wanna go & see My favourite band..

Anyone else got tickets???. :D

Kel

x

Well I am back up to 13st 10lb... :mad:

Have to say I feel really big at the moment, When I first done CD I got down to 12st 4lb so lost 2st as I started at 14st 4lb & I felt fab so my goal is to get back to that weight then will see how I go.

Never been under 12st 4lb for as long as I can remember.

As I said in my post before, I cant stick to it 100% due to all my tablets so a healthy breakfast & 2 packs for me a day it is.

I need to shift this weight, I feel so uncomfortable at the moment & feel fat in all my clothes just need my head in the right frame of mind. :(

XX

Hi Kel,

Well I have just spent ages reading through this thread and I am so glad I did. You guys are all so wondefully supportive of each other it is so touching.

I just started CD 7 days ago on SS.....realised after day 5 that for me to sustain this I had to have some food to look forward to in the evening. At first I thought it was cheating but decided I am doing what is best for my lifestyle.

So, I changed to 790 and I am so much happier with it! I have bought some lovely fresh chicken, cod, sea bass and some lovely green and white veg. I have my allocated portions every night (150g chicken and 250g fish is loads! I am so surprised!).

I am so determined to do this! My weight has slowly crept up and I have been so unhappy and paranoid that I can't wait to feel the way I used to feel. People always say, you dont need to lose weight and you cary it well and all that crap so I have told hardly anyone about this....just watch and see what they will be saying when I am slim!

Good luck with your weight loss, I think you are doing kind of the same thing as me with the protein and veg so I would love to see how you are getting on chic!

Amina xx

Hiya Kelly... how you getting on with your restart???

i restarted meself on monday and am doing just grand... thank god... its taken since august to get here tho!!!!

love

Gen xxx

Goog Luck with your restart kelly, I'm sure you'll do great and will be feeling better in no time.

minamina11, Good luck with your diet too. I do 790 too and absolutely love it!! Hubby and I have both done well with it. I'm sure you will too.

Tx

Hi Kel,

Well I have just spent ages reading through this thread and I am so glad I did. You guys are all so wondefully supportive of each other it is so touching.

I just started CD 7 days ago on SS.....realised after day 5 that for me to sustain this I had to have some food to look forward to in the evening. At first I thought it was cheating but decided I am doing what is best for my lifestyle.

So, I changed to 790 and I am so much happier with it! I have bought some lovely fresh chicken, cod, sea bass and some lovely green and white veg. I have my allocated portions every night (150g chicken and 250g fish is loads! I am so surprised!).

I am so determined to do this! My weight has slowly crept up and I have been so unhappy and paranoid that I can't wait to feel the way I used to feel. People always say, you dont need to lose weight and you carry it well and all that crap so I have told hardly anyone about this....just watch and see what they will be saying when I am slim!

Good luck with your weight loss, I think you are doing kind of the same thing as me with the protein and veg so I would love to see how you are getting on chic!

Amina xx

Hiya Hun, :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts, I know some were really long especially the ones I wrote about my gorgeous nan..

Well I must say it is hard on a vlcd but I had a good chat to my CDC the other day & I am glad I am having a small amount of food as I am not prepared to let this diet rule my life, when I went on CD before I stuck to it almost 100% but wasnt on many tablets so I was ok, I lost 2 stone & felt fab but have to say I got quite obsessed with weighing myself & my social life stopped with me being on SS & I love to go out for meals with my b/f. So I figured if I can lose just over a stone in 6 weeks time (hospital appointment) I will be chuffed to bits.

My b/f is very supportive of anything I decide to do although he says he will love me whatever my weight, I know I done his head in before as all I talked & thought about was my weight or food bla bla bla, I am not prepared to get that obsessed again, You have to do the diet to fit into your lifestyle like you said..

Keep me posted chick, I'm so you will do fab it sounds as though your in the right frame of mind.. ;)

XX

Hiya Kelly... how you getting on with your restart???

i restarted meself on monday and am doing just grand... thank god... its taken since august to get here tho!!!!

love

Gen xxx

Hiya Chick,

I have to say I am a little struggling why I dont know as I KNOW I can do this, I have an incentive this year to lose the weight, I am 30 in October & would love to be 10 stone but I think because its 7 months away I think I have tons of time, but losing nearly 4 stone its gonna be hard, although my mam & b/f both have said they cant imagine me at that weight. :rolleyes:

Glad you are doing well, I am really chuffed for you..

Any advice for me is welcome.... LOL

X

RIGHT :mad:

Not amused at all today, got weighed this morning I know I shouldnt as I get a bit obsessed about weighing myself while on CD, I was 13.10 on Wednesday & this morning I weighed in at 13.13..

:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

Is it because I am on my period, I started TTOM on wednesday but Its normally this time I am on quite heavy, but come on 3 bloody pound.

One Word TRASHED.....

Its making me wanna eat crap now, why should I bother while its TTOM.

:banghead:

Don't do it Kel!!!! Don't forget it will take you 3 days to get back into ketosis and just think of the precious ibs you could be losing otherwise.

The added weight is artifical, water etc so after TOTM it will drop right off you just wait and see!

What I do on TOTM is light excercise, takes your mind of the food and it helps with discomfort. Not to much though or you will be hungry.

You can do it I know you can...you have come so far!

xxx

Wierd Question....and a bit embarrassing.

I am on the pill so my TOTM is heavily controlled...however I am half way through a pill pack and have noticed I have some breakthrough bleeding!!!

Aaaarrrggghhhh!! what's happened?

Anyone else experienced this??

Wierd Question....and a bit embarrassing.

I am on the pill so my TOTM is heavily controlled...however I am half way through a pill pack and have noticed I have some breakthrough bleeding!!!

Aaaarrrggghhhh!! what's happened?

Anyone else experienced this??

Hiya Hun,

This have never happened to me before, have u got sorted?

X

turnaround

Well hello there.. :D

Feeling quite positive today as I have been on a diet of roughly 600/700 calories a day for a few days now & have lost 4lb already which I am sooooo chuffed about, I really needed this to kick start me now, I am determined to stick to these calories, even my b/f is on a 'diet' well cutting down on portions & junk food & he has lost 3lb. We are both gonna make a go of it together.

Its gonna be the weekend that I will struggle as always but I have found ryvita breaks to be fab if I need a sweet fix, they are only roughly 50 calories in one & they are very filling, I know it sounds a lot of calories but they taste lush & get rid of me wanting a muffin or a fatty cake..

How everyone doing, you lot managing ok??

X

WEIGH IN tomorrow, :eek:

I stuck to it fantastic all week drank my water etc stuck to my 600 calories, weighed myself last friday & I had lost 6lb which I am over the moon about then went tits up from saturday night really, went to Keiths & his dad made a chicken curry so I had a small plate full which is good for me but I do find being on CD a few days even & I get full quite easily, which leaded to a slice of garlic bread & a strawberry muffin then with it being mothers day on Sunday keith decides to all go out for lunch, I had cajun chicken, salad & chips, only had a few chips gave the rest to keith but ended up having a sweet which is so my downfall.

Wish I never started to eat on Saturday night then it wouldnt of bothered me. Once I start to eat alot I end up on a mini binge I was doing so well too, I am dreading getting weighed in the morning. :mad:

Trying to drink loads of water today in a last bit for a pound loss at least, lol..

I feel crap today, feel fat, depressed, my back is giving me grief, me mam isn't speaking to me (since last wednesday)
which is a long story will fill you in soon, couldnt bare to sit in front of pc for long with me back going mad. :cry:

Hugs.

A miserable Kel....

XX

Aww honey.........

big hugs to you babe.

I know how you feel, the amount if weeks I have been fab and then only for it all to go to pot in the last few days!

The only conselation(sp??) is that all week you have been good and have not been eating stuff that you would have done before.......so you will/should have lost something honey.

Sorry you are feeling crappy today and that you have fallen out with your mum, but you have a solid relationship and you will be able to work it out babe.

Thinking of you honey, thats for all your encouragement and support.

Hugs Lou X

I LOST 5LB THIS WEEK.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I am very happy considering I didnt think I was gonna lose much..
Made me more determined this week..

XX

Back