Starting CD today..... wish me luck!

Lellis1963

Hi everyone. I'm 44, 5ft 4 13st 12lbs, it's my first day on CD.
I first came across MiniMins when I was on the Discovery Home and Health forum (doing Lighterlife). I was following a very entertaining forum on there and followed the poster when she came over to MM's.

Anyway,I lost about 1st 9lbs on LL, which is not to be sneezed at, but in the end I couldn't do it any longer so (you guessed it) I've put all the weight back on (and more) and thought I would give CD a go. I've heard it tastes much nicer, and just having had my first shake (strawberry) I would agree with that. I weighed in at 13st 12lbs this morning so have about 4st to lose which is a bit depressing but feeling positive as I am doing something about it.

Hope you all have a good day

Hi Linda! Good luck, you can do this!

Minimins is a fab forum, I'd be lost without it!

Hello Linda and welcome! I'm 5ft 4in also, just thought I'd share that lol.

Ruth is right, you can do this, so good luck, and hope to see you on here loads! xx

And I'm 5 4 too! lol

No way!!

Hey! Thanks all............ I never expected to get messages of support so soon. I've got a warm felling all over :D. Really feel I can do this now.....

Welcome and good luck - look forward to seeing your progress Vxx

Hi Linda

I am 5' 4" too!!

I am on Day 3 of CD and sticking to it - also lost with LL last year and put a bit back on. I am exactly your weight today(my scales) so we will be on a similar path.

Good luck and post regularly - it is gret support and a good motivator too!

Daisydee x

:vibes:

Good luck, keep your head down and glug that water - the first time is the golden time on CD :)

You'll soon be losing :D xxx

Hi Linda and good luck on your first day!

The diet really is fab and you will see the rewards soon enough!

xx

Back