Starting CD Today!

if you don't eat carbs or citric acid etc, you should stay in ketosis. but you might still get a bit hungry from time to time. in my experience, nowhere near as hungry as you'd expect for the cals you're eating, though.

Yes I think the only way I can beat that hunger is dopwn water. I also am not strong enough to sit down with people whilst they are eating and not feel like I want to cry. Went and got the lads at work a baguette today whilst I done the banking. I was tapping my foot and closing my eyes at the cakes and tuna mayo rolls behind the counter...the lady serving even asked me if I was ok lol got out and realized I had been holding my breath!!!! Crazy! I have stuck a pic of myself when I was a lot slimmer next to my desk and just look at that im struggling x

Well done Maxella, it was worth it wasnt it? I feel, like you, so spured on with the loss that I want to continue, I want to keep going. I keep thinking of losses in relation to real objects that weigh that much. My current favorite is a half pound block of butter. You've lost 11 of those this week........wow!!

I've developed the oposite trait to you. I've become a sniffer, and almost a feeder! I keep saying to my fella "why dont you have....." just so I can watch him eat it and smell it. God I really shouldnt be being this honest should I? I might get locked up!

Hahaha that made me chuckle. No I am complete opposite. I walked past chipshop yesterday and held my breath so I couldnt smell it. My partner feels uncomfirtable eating in front of me....he said "stop looking at me like that.Soon some fireballs are going to explode from your eyes and kill me" Now I just go out for a walk when he and my daughter eat. Perhaps I should be locked up too!hahaha.

I was on SS+ last week but I didnt want the actual food I was just eating it for the sake of it(whats the point in eating a chicken breast with no bacon and cheese or creamy sauce)lol Id rather go without to be honest. Think its better for me to do SS until I can learn to eat properly xxx

I've found it easier to go without, just rule it out of my life. I managed it with cigarettes years ago, so now I am doing it with food........it'll be the bringing it back into my life that might prove difficult.

I read someone's diary about them having CBT or EFT to help them deal with their issues with food. I'll definatley look at that as I get closer to where I want to be

I've developed the oposite trait to you. I've become a sniffer, and almost a feeder! I keep saying to my fella "why dont you have....." just so I can watch him eat it and smell it. God I really shouldnt be being this honest should I? I might get locked up!
I do this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so interested in what my husband eats - and if someone near me is eating slowly i get really tense - not because i want it, but just - because.

edit - oops - double post

Emotional freedom Technique and Cognitative Behavioural Therapy. EFT is a new one on me but someone mentioned it on my diary a couple of days ago so I'm going to investigate both in the new year

Hi hun. Has been my little ones birthday so rather preoccupied. I ahve been great. i am not strugglign at all which is a surprise to me. Only problem is I have my chicken and veg of a night and cant keep it down...my body just rejects the food and it comes straight back up. happened 2 nights in a row so i dont know what all that is about.

I can feel I have lost weight in my clothes and people have been commenting on weightloss in my face. Its only day 11! Amazing! How about you any strong cravings ove the weekend?

I must say I am missing my glass of wine with X-Factor on a saturday night or a cjheeky one in the puib :-( x

Glad you're ok, and glad you've had a good weekend. I'm sorry the food is not working with you, I am just doing the packs so can't help with any advice. Think it's 10 days since food has passed my lips!

I'm with you on the alcohol front. Saturday night was a killer for me. It's normally my night to kick back, have a drink, watch trash on tv and eat salty snacks. Alas I think I've left that fun behind for a few months!

X

Having the worst day possible today. Dont think its just being on CD just a bad day in general I have been holding back the tears all day. All I want to do is go home and comfort eat cakes,chocolate and crisps to make myself feel temporarily better. Although I know Il feel worse tomorrow. Early night it is for me!

:-( x

Oh I feel for you, my terrible day was Saturday, I could have eaten for england, Wales and Scotland! Does that match with you? Would have been my day 8.

How are you feeling now? X

Morning. I feel much better today thanks. A good nights sleep was all thatw as needed I think :) plus I can feel in my clothes that I have lost weight. They arent so uncomfortable and a few people have commented that I look thinner in the face...all will be revealed at my WI tomorrow morning fingers crossed xxx

good luck to you both it took me about a week to start feeling better and your weigh ins will be a big boost for both of you. Good luck result will be worth all of your efforts I Promise :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

Good luck result will be worth all of your efforts I Promise :)

Thanks hun. I need the luck :sigh:

Back