Starting CD Today!

Hey, just catching up with some new diaries, you are doing so well!

I hop you get a whoper today! good luck with weigh in :)

lost 3.5lbs...am pleased with that. 9lbs in 2 weeks isnt bad. I WILL get in that size 12 dress for my xmas do :) xxx

I have a completely refreshed attitude today. I am goign to be SO strict with myself as I want to lose 5lbs this week so I can have my first stone off.

Think I am out of ketosis (my own fault) but Im ready and my head is back int he right place to keep going x

I do feel more positive. When Im at work I find it so easy to stick to but its weekends that I struggle with as I like to take my little one out and normally meal times break the day up for me. I am getting use to the change now tho and do find it a lot easier :-0 xxxx

Fed up today...I miss food everything about it and I miss a takeaway with my lovely man on the sofa with sweets and a film...why cant I just reprogramme my brain or just be one of those natuarally skinny girls!!!????????????

just read thru yr diary yr doing so well, try not to think like that as it will throw you, yr doing really well and although its tough now it is very rewarding, once you are where you want to be you can then have those things in moderation when yr in control of yr food more, i am on day 1 ss just put kids food in oven and ran on here so i werent hanging around in the kitchen, we can do this we are strong women :) x

I know some of those naturally skinny girls, and actually they do something different to me (and maybe you), they don't over eat! They might have a packet of sweets but then they would miss a meal, they have a takeaway but know when they are full. I don't do either of those things. That's how they are naturally skinny, they listen to their body. I listen to something else and if I knew hoe to re programme then I probably wouldn't need to be on this diet! Xx

Been really poorly this week and off work. Havent stuck to the plan at all as havent been bothered to even make my milkshakes let alone drink them. My mum has been bringing me some home-cooked dinners round and I know its really naughty! Im still going to get weighed tomorrow and then back to it hardcore starting tomorrow. Need to get back into ketosis and get this weight off. Lets call this a minor blip...lol x

It is taking all my considerable willpower not to go off plan today. I feel like Im going to burst into tears. Im cold,tired and miserable and I want sausage and mash so badly. I just keep grabbing my extra flesh to remind me why Im doing this...yes that is the extent it has got to. Am running on desperate now :-(

Plus I been trying for a baby for the last 6 months and Im STILL not pregnant. Fat and not pregnant is not a good place to be is it... :0

Will stop feeling sorry for myself now and go fill up my water glass. Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Hey you got to keep going girl!! As you said you wants to have kids you have a goal and now all you have to do is stay focused. Every time you feel hungry think that if I don't eat there is a high chance I'll get pregnant. If you stay focused you will get to your goal.

Hope you not gone off plan

Hi :)

How is your day going today? Do you feel any better? Keep telling yourself that is NOT forever. We CHOOSE to do this for now. That's all.

Keep on keeping on xx

Hi guys. My daughter and have been very ill and my partner been workign away so things have been tough. Got weighed on Monday and I had put on 1lbs. I was expecting ti as hadnt stuck to plan through all the sickness. Been doing really well last 2 days. Am in ketosis and not hungry :)

How is everyone else doing??xxxx

Back