Starting CD tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by lucy29linda, 13 June 2007 Social URL.

1. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I did LL last year and then switched to CD briefly before I lost my way. I did lose three stone and since put 2 stone back on. I am cross with myself for not doing it properly and for falling into this trap but I feel ready to give CD another go. I have booked to see a new CDC as I did'nt really want to go back to my old one. She was very nice but she did'nt really support me enough and I fell by the wayside.

My starting weight is going to be around 12 stone 8 and I really want to be 10 stone 5 ish.

If anyone else is starting and would like a companion I would love to hear from you!!!

Linda :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Good luck Linda!

Just hang in there the first week and you'll be back down in the 10's in no time at all.

Mike

4. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Linda,
    After umpteen restarts I am giving it another go tomorrow, I am 11st 5lbs and want to get back to 10st-3lbs before the end of august if I can.
    Maybe we can keep each other focussed.

5. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That would be great! Went to be weighed today and to collect my packs. Was pretty scary as am now 12 stone 11lbs!!! Which is pretty grim as last year I was eleven!! Oh well, no looking back and only forward.

I am going on holiday on the 4th of August ans want to have lost 1.5 stone by then.

Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing!!

Good luck

6. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    good morning

Hi lucy & Springador,

Good morning. I am starting the cambridge today, as i have got to lose a stone by august. I have a dress fitting then for my wedding which is september 7th. maybe we could support each other. Its 9.15 and i havent eaten anything yet as i need to spread the packs out. I am starving already as i am a breakfast person. I am trying to drink my first pint of water it aint going down too well eiither and i have still got to make the kids breakfast yet. But i keep thinking of my wedding dress. Good luck for today anyway........

7. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Welsh wobbler!

Of course welcome! How is today going, hope you aren't so hungry now.

I have had one pack so far and about 2 litres, I think I will have another pack in an hour or so. Not so bad so far but I find around tea time for the kids the worst time. I am going to have a quick bath whilst they eat as I find this time usch a temptation to eat!!

Have a good day everyone

xx

8. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Good luck - I just started a week ago & day 2 was the worst. Feeling great now though !

9. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    day 2

Hi Everyone.

Day 2 - i have had a really stressfull day, the kids have been a nightmare. But its all calm at the moment, for about 5 mins im sure. I have just had some boullion, its really quite tasty. Somebody has said that you can drink Zero Coke is this true, that could be a refeshing change, as my mouth is starting to taste rank.

i have just bought some magazines, so that i can cut out some inspiring pics to stick around my kitchen, as i seem to always be in that room (kids meals etc). I even took a fancy to my babys luch today (the cow and gate jars:drool:). Hopefully tomorrow will be less stressful as h2b will be home from work, to give me a hand.

hope everyone is doing ok

love Tricia

10. morphing

morphing Loving it!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    HI Tricia,

Are you allowed boullion then? Thats good if you are, it is quite tastey.

Good luck with your loss. I'm sure you will reach your goal. I've just started again aswell and have the same disappointment with myself but...best to just look forward, not backwards!

11. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, I am having a really bad day today, I just had a spoonful of red cabbage as this was the only way I could stop myself from raiding the fridge. Hopefully the cravings will pass soon, my last shake is at 9pm.

12. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Springador,

You did very well not to raid the fridge. Is it day 3 for you today? Half way through our first week if you are, and it starts to get better and easier now. I am off to bed now to dream about food......at least it doesnt pass my lips then

13. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, hope you are having a good day.:eek:

Sorry, Springador to hear that you were having a tough time yesterday, is it better today? Donlt worry about the red cabbage, just move on. That is when I would have before completely collapsed and eaten the contents of the cupboard!:(

I am going on Wed to be weighed instead of Thurs as my CDC was busy on Thurs so not sure how much I would have lost in 5 days. Looking forward to it though.

Started last week on 12 stone 11 and really am looking forward to being 11 something again and hopefully in a few weeks time I should be there!!

Hope you are all doing well and feeling strong
    xxx

14. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    By the way how do you get those littlebar things that go accross the bottom of the screen showing your weight and loss etc?? I am not the most technical of people:sigh:

15. morphing

morphing Loving it!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi lucy,

Go to Graphical Tickers for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and select the 'weight loss tracker'. Then once you've set it up with your stats, it gives you a BBCode, which you need to copy & paste into your signature. (Which you update via the User CP option).

Then everytime you weigh in, you can go back to your tracker and update and it updates in your signature automatically. IT's all very clever!!

Hope this helps xxx

16. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for that:eek:

Would never have found that on my own!

17. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So where is everyone and how are you doing??

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. morphing

morphing Loving it!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You are welcome, glad to see your loss up in lights, it really helps motivate me!! But I am a bit of a geek, LOL!

20. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    day 4

Hi everyone.

Today has been the hardest day so far. I had to cook pizza and chips for the kids and make h2bs sandwiches. I have just put all the leftovers in the bin, this is soooooo hard. I keep focusing on my hen party which is in 3 weeks,and if a stick to this im treating myself to a spray tan, nails and hair cut and coloured. So i am picturing myself looking gorge, it helps a bit. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier, i really look forward to the bars and i have half a peanut one for brekkie.

How is everyone else today, hope you are all coping well

21. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Morphing! It is good for motivation, and shows exactly what is left to do! :eek:

22. lucy29linda

lucy29linda Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Welsh Wobbler
    Sorry to hear that you are having a bad day today. It is difficult cooking food for other people. I try to make my kids tea as quickly as possible and then I leave them to eat it, and go and have a bath or something.

I hope that you can keep going and you will look stunning on your hen night!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.