Starting Celeb Slim - advice needed

BEXS99

Hiya I am going to go and see about starting Celeb slim tomorrow, what things do you eat in between the shakes, know about tea but help be good.
Thanks

I'm not the best person to ask, but I believe its ok so long as its less than 10g per 100g.

Have a look at the sticky thread at the top of the page - it gives some more examples of allowable snacks.

hi i found this the hardest thing to get my head around as the guidence isn't that clear - basically you can have whatever you would have for an allowable meal - but a smaller portion. I tend to have fruit and yogurt or crudites and low carb dip or maybe nuts and olives for the mid morning and evening snacks but for the afternoon snack i tend to have a sizable salad with a small portion of protien eg 1 slice of ham and egg or 1/2 chicken breast

Personally i much prefer the savoury snacks and the shakes are sweet enough to kill all my sweet cravings

If unsure I would start with more than enough - there is no need to be hungry - last week my snacks were pretty big - enough to keep hunger well away but i still had a very good loss. I would say the ony thing to watch is portion sizes for cheese and nuts

As far as I can see, all meat & fish are allowable for the meal, but half a portion to what you'd normally eat. On your plate, put one quarter meat/fish with three quarters salad/veg.

Most fruits are allowed apart from high sugared fruits.

Best thing to do is going through & see what other CS'ers are eating to give yourself some ideas.

Back