Starting class tonight

kissme

Gold Member
Hi All I have decided to start going to a class as i keep cheating with it online :mad::mad:

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

So i am starting a class to try and scare myself into sticking to it!!!

and my joes sausages came today woo hoo!!

I was wondering how everyone found there class on there first night

Good luck at your class! I reckon it will really help you :D

My first class was just a talk from the consultant about how the diet works and that was all. There is no group sharing, which is a shame as I would enjoy that and it would be good to get to know other people in the class.

Oh I'm glad your joining. It's the best thing you can do, me thinks. As I also had problems sticking to it on my own. :D

At my first class, our consultant introduced the plan to us, personally. She was very friendly. We then joined them for Image Therapy or whatever you call it (lol) . Everyone was very friendly.

At class, they pass different recipe ideas around, different tips to help during the week etc...You can talk as much or as little as you want about your week, and goals for the weeks ahead....and have a little bit of a laugh and a joke.

The class is also really good motivator......because even if you have a day when you were weak food wise....you know that you have to face the scales anyway, so you tend to stick to the plan better....and maybe become a little addicted to getting your next sticker lol. And even though no one likes a gain....it does happen eventually even if it's just water ret....and the consultant is very encouraging....looks at your diary to see if she can help, and never makes you feel bad.

Oh and Also, Our consultant brings in tasters sometimes like; soups, low syn mince pies etc... yum ;)

Hope it goes well. I'm sure it will :D

Dont honestly think I would have stuck at it this long without my class, I get inspired every week it gives me a kick up the bum I need to keep me motivated.

First week I went I bottled it and drove off :eek: I drove round for 10 mins and went back, so glad I did.

When I did go in, I had the newbie talk with the classs consulatnt while helpers did the weigh in and collected money after the talk I got weighed in and then I sat down to image therapy.

Never looked back :D

good luck x

:slap: haha i like this smilie!!! - Thats for cheating!!! lol

Group is really good. My C sat down and explained things to me and i let her know id been doing it at home so she was really carful not to be patronising!! My 1st nyt at group was a bit weird bcuz the scales at group are 1/2 stone heavier than mine!! Then we sat and all welcomed me and the other newbies and had a chat swapped recipes. We do tastings too which is fun!

You can tell them all about your joes sausages!! lol

xx

:( I want to go to a class class not a drop in class.
What is 'Image Therapy'.

Good luck Kissme, dont forget to update our New Year New Me team stats, we weigh on the same day so that will be nice. Enjoy class it really is the best SW tool :)

xx

:slap: haha i like this smilie!!! - Thats for cheating!!! lol

Group is really good. My C sat down and explained things to me and i let her know id been doing it at home so she was really carful not to be patronising!! My 1st nyt at group was a bit weird bcuz the scales at group are 1/2 stone heavier than mine!! Then we sat and all welcomed me and the other newbies and had a chat swapped recipes. We do tastings too which is fun!

You can tell them all about your joes sausages!! lol

xx

Omg that smilie is awesome!!!! i like this one too!!:asskick:

Omg that smilie is awesome!!!! i like this one too!!:asskick:

haha i laughed out loud and all of my office is looking at me!! I dont think they can handle the mood swings lol

I have to say i have tried it at home, in 'weigh and go' groups and in 'stay and play' groups and i much prefer staying!! Its just like being on here but you can talk in person and tell them stuff you've found on here lol

xx:copon:

I was nervous, but I love my group now. I've missed image therapy for the past 6 weeks because I've been going to burlesque classes, and they've all said they've missed me too. I threatened to leave them all for WW this week, they reminded me that it's not the plan failing, it's myself, and to give it 100% until next week before I do (I wouldn't really leave them >.<). I do the pay desk at my group and have loved watching them all shrink over the past year. Now I've done 4 days at 100%, I know I can go back and face them all with pride. You won't look back, everyone is really friendly and everyone helps each other with tips and recipes.

Wrell i went last night, couldn't stay for image threapy as the kids were playing up a little ( well we had just walked 2miles there and had another 12 miles to walk back!) but my consultant seemed lovely altho they did seem a little bit clicky but i'm sure that was just me!!

Glad you went and joined! I'm not convinced i'd stay motivated without mine! Next week you'll have to stay and get the full benefit of it! My consultant left last night so next week we'll have a new one... she has some pretty big shoes to fill!

Back