Starting divorce and trying to do the cambridge

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi everyone
Well today is day 3 for me and so far so good. However this morning i went to see a solicitor to start my divorce :sigh:.
I am worried that the feelings of loneliness and unhappiness will break me either today or tomorrow because they are my hardest days. Any suggestion to help me get to through would be helpful.:wave_cry:

Maybe if you have a couple of extra packs on hand if you feel you want a blow out. Eating Cambridge food rather than junk will obviously do you very little harm. How about making some jelly (there are a few threads on how to do this). Have as much 'good' food to pick on as possible.

I am sorry to hear you are going through the divorce. How about you put both things together and see that they both lead to a new you. A fresh start on you relationship status and weightloss?

Do you have friends or family you can see to help cheer you up on the potentially low days?

Good Luck with it and (((hugs))) if you start to feel low.

Bec x x

been there and worn the t shirt buddy, it is hard especially with kiddies, but you will come through it in one piece, dont think too much about it its life and things like this are sent to try us, just go withthe flow keep your head straight x

Awww hun, sorry to hear that, just remember that there are many ears on this site that are here to listen and help you through it - you are not alone..
Try to stay strong and remember that you are doing this diet for you -- perhaps write down your reasons for doing this and revisit them when you are having a low moment.
Hig hugs to you xxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I dont have any friends where i live they are in london, so i am at home with the baby most of the time. I wish i could speak to family or friends about it but they wont understand because everyone thinks i am strong. They dont really know that i am not.:cry::cry:

Hey honey. Just wanted to send you some :hug99: and tell you that you are not alone. Loving the picture of your kids in your signature. You don't have to be strong on here - we'll help you when you need to lean :hug99:

maybe helpfull maybe not

With my sense of humor all i can say is you`ve lost 200lbs+ already so the little bit more you have to loose should be easy going its not all bad

sorry to hear ur news... but if u do feel at times that ur not feeling up to it,maybe doing add a meal wk might help. god luck.

Hi all
Well i mananged to get yesterday out of the way with no hiccups:) Today is day 4 and i know if i can do today then i will be fine for the rest of the week. Wish me luck.
As for the divorce business i am going to put it to the back of my mind. My mum is coming to visit tomorrow so that will help take my mind off it. Thanks for all the support :D:D

Good luck with everything Naomi, Just come on here if you need to rant or just to have a natter :)

There's nothing quite like having your mum around :) Have a nice time x

Thanks i am feeling fantastic at the moment. Soon to be ex husband just been to pick up my son and by the look on his face you could tell i must look GORGEOUS today lol. Must admit i did it on purpose now he keeps texting me asking where i am going today, truth be told absolutely nowhere Sainsburys is as good as its gonna get for me today lol.
Well i feel sorry for him if he thinks i look good now wait till summer:D:D He will realise what he once had but it will be too late:D:D:D

loving it hun! look what he is missing

stay strong, no idea what to say other than we are all here to listen x

I know seeing my Marmee is a shot in the arm - she has so much faith in me, I tend to feel like :superwoman: when I have spent time with her!!! Good for you feeling good today, and enjoy yourself :hug99:

Back