Starting exante diet 9/4/13

Mumzyof2

Ordered four week worth products on Friday. Got an email today informing me that my order will be delivered tomorrow 9/4/13 and will also start the diet. I am very excited but anxious at the same time. I need to lose up to 6.5stone . I am currently 17.4stone/ 242.4pounds :-(. I will be 34 in September, 5'6ft and a mother of 2, married since Dec 2004. Have put on 5 stone since, can't blame the man lol. I need to be strong and stick to it 100%. Would be grateful for any support out there. Thanks for reading x

Starting weight- 17.4stone/ 242.4lbs
Goal weight- 10.8 stone/ 151.2lbs
Weight to lose- 6.5stone/ 91.2lbs

Last edited:
Good luck Mumz, lots of support here, and we're all in it together. If you stick with it the weight will come off, and getting through the first few days is the key!

good luck mumzy! Have you ever tried a vlcd before? I was a complete newbie (currently on day 10) and moshermum is right, get through the first few days and you're plain sailing!

Hello Mumzy. I started today....hope you have a good day tomorrow. I have been at work all day okay so had distractions, tomorrow I am at home all day with 2 children so may find things more difficult! Bye for now, Kirsty

You'll do fine, as the others have said, just get through the first few days and then it's pretty easy :)

good luck mumzy! Have you ever tried a vlcd before? I was a complete newbie (currently on day 10) and moshermum is right, get through the first few days and you're plain sailing!

Thank you Frenchie, I have never tried a vlcd before so am totally new to this. I hope this will work out for me. Well done you are doing great, day 10 wow. Waiting for my products to arrive. I hope I will get through the first few days. Good luck to you too x

Hello Mumzy. I started today....hope you have a good day tomorrow. I have been at work all day okay so had distractions, tomorrow I am at home all day with 2 children so may find things more difficult! Bye for now, Kirsty

Hi Kirsty, thank you. I am also home this week so hoping not to be tempted. I should be ok once I go back to work next week. Still waiting for my products so will let you know how am getting on.

Don't be to disheartened

measure and photograph yourself today ready for the big start in the morning.x

Good luck Mumzyof2 and to everyone else aswell..

This is also my first time doing a vlcd, and I'm on day two.

And I'm just enjoying my banana shake.. It is YUM!

Im not looking forward to the next two days, but it has to be done! :)

Don't be disheartened about not starting today. Use this evening as time to write a list of reasons to stick with the diet. Your motivation is at its highest so write your goals and hopes. When you wobble you can refresh your mind of those reasons. Today I am pretending my bottle of water is a bottle of vodka. Stress levels at work at all time high but I am not going to destroy my hard work by comfort eating. Cheers everyone! Hic!

Good luck Mumzyof2 and to everyone else aswell..

This is also my first time doing a vlcd, and I'm on day two.

And I'm just enjoying my banana shake.. It is YUM!

Im not looking forward to the next two days, but it has to be done! :)

Good luck to you too Adrenaline and well done for sticking to it xxx

Don't be disheartened about not starting today. Use this evening as time to write a list of reasons to stick with the diet. Your motivation is at its highest so write your goals and hopes. When you wobble you can refresh your mind of those reasons. Today I am pretending my bottle of water is a bottle of vodka. Stress levels at work at all time high but I am not going to destroy my hard work by comfort eating. Cheers everyone! Hic!

Thanks Frenchie, I did spend the whole day taking pics and videos of my old me lol. Hoping to take pictures of the new me soon. Thanks everyone for the support. I got my products now and the journey starts in a few hours time lol x

Hope you have a good first day :)

Back